|“||This kingdom, and its people, have given me everything. What kind of man would I be if I gave any less in return?||„|
|“||I will fight as long as I stand!||„|
|“||The heart of a lion, the might of a god!||„|
Garen is a warrior of Demacia who has devoted his life to defending his kingdom and its ideals. Armed with his magic-resistant armor and broadsword, Garen puts his life on the line for both his nation, and his fellow soldiers.
God-King Garen stands as the last descendant of a primordial race of divinities, and the final bulwark against the end of civilization. He rules his vast kingdom of Demacia with an iron fist, jealousy protecting his people as a self-styled messiah, while rooting out and destroying all who would oppose him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, possibly 7-A | 3-B
Name: Garen Crownguard, The Might of Demacia
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his mid to late 20s) | Several thousand years (Described as being Untold Millenia in age)
Classification: Human, Captain of the Dauntless Vanguard | God Kind, Descendant of Dawnbringer Riven
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Adept hand-to-hand combatant, Expert Swordsman, Energy Projection, Can summon gigantic duplicates of his sword, Regeneration (Mid-low, increases to Low-Mid out of combat via Perseverance), Wears magic-resistant armor, Limited Power Nullification (Via Decisive Strike) | All previous abilities to a much greater extent plus Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regeneration (Low-Godly), Transformation (Into a Divine Lion), Light Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Able to summon his soul as a manifestation of his power), Afterimage Creation, Smite, Holy Manipulation (Able to make any weapon he holds consecrated), Reactive Power Level (His powers grow the more that people believe in and worship him), Limited Telekinesis (Able to telekinetically control his armor), and Limited Regeneration Nullification (Was able to scar Darius with a wound he was unable to heal as a reminder of his defeat)
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (His Demacian Justice can attain this sort of power), Demacian Justice ignores conventional durability when used against villains | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level (Stated to be capable of cleaving mountains), Demacian Justice ignores conventional durability when used against villains | Multi-Galaxy level (Has fought and killed gods on the level of the God Fist and the God Staff and sees them as lesser beings, Defeated God-King Darius), Demacian Justice ignores conventional durability when used against villains
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks; his Demacian Justice can achieve these speeds) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Massively FTL+ (Gomparable to God King Garen, God Fist Lee Sin, and God Staff Jax)
Lifting Strength: Class K (Should be no weaker physically than Poppy and comparable to Galio, As a trainee one of his strength-building exercises involved dragging a massive marble pillar around on a chain) | Class K | Unknown, likely Galactic
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Small Town Class, possibly Mountain Class | Multi-Galactic
Durability: Small Town level+ (Has repeatedly survived battles with Katarina) | At least Small Town level+, possibly Mountain level | Multi-Galaxy level
Stamina: Superhuman (Able to continue fighting even after having nearly all of his life force drained away)
Range: Extended melee range with sword, potentially hundreds of kilometers with Demacian Justice (vertically) | Likely Multi-galactic
Standard Equipment: Demacian Steel Sword and Armor | Pride's Greatblade, Divine Lion
Intelligence: High (A highly skilled combatant and military leader, well-versed in the art of war, Widely considered one of the greatest swordsmen in Demacia)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Perseverance: Garen regenerates health every second if he has not been hit with an enemy ability or taken non-minion damage in a few seconds seconds.
- Decisive Strike: Garen cleanses himself of all slows affecting him and gains bonus movement speed for a few seconds. Additionally, his next basic attack within deals bonus physical damage and silences his target.
- Courage: Garen reduces incoming damage for a few seconds. He also permanently gains bonus armor and magic resistance every time he kills an enemy.
- Judgment: Garen rapidly spins his sword around his body, losing the ability to use basic attacks but ignoring unit collision and dealing physical damage to enemies within range for the duration, increased when damaging a single enemy.
- Demacian Justice: Garen calls upon the might of Demacia to attempt to execute the target enemy champion, dealing them magic damage. In addition, Garen marks the enemy champion with the highest killing spree as the Villain, causing his basic attacks and each spin of Judgment against them to deal true damage. The mark cannot be assigned to another champion while Garen is in combat with the Villain. If more than one enemy has the same bounty, the enemy who received it first is marked as the Villain. Demacian Justice deals true damage instead to the Villain.
Key: Base | Warring Kingdoms | God-King