Garchomp is a dual-type Dragon/Ground pseudo-legendary Pokémon. Its first form is Gible, which evolves into Gabite, and then Garchomp and can mega evolve with the use of the Garchompite.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 8-A | At least 7-A | At least High 7-A
Classification: Pseudo-Legendary, Mach Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Flight, Sand Manipulation, Durability Negation, Resistance to Poison, Rock, and Fire moves, and an immunity to Electric moves
Attack Potency: Large Building level+ (Able to harm others of his specie) | Multi-City Block level+ (Comparable to Pidgeotto and Magneton) | At least Mountain level+ (Comparable, if not superior, to Charizard) | At least Large Mountain level (Stronger than before
Speed: Transonic | At least Transonic | Supersonic+ flight speed, (Its Pokedex entry states it is able to fly as fast as a jet fighter plane, meaning it can fly at Mach 2.88. Sub-Relativistic combat, reaction, and short burst speeds (A good amount faster than a large amount of Pokémon) | Unknown. Possibly Supersonic+ flight speed (Possibly comparable to base form, although when mega evolved, Mega Garchomp decreases in speed [may be game mechanics, but this is one of the few cases where it's debatable]). Sub-Relativistic combat, reaction, and short burst speeds (even factoring the speed decrease, it'd still be this speed)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class+ | Multi-City Block Class+ | At least Mountain Class+ | At least Large Mountain Class
Range: Standard melee range, several thousand metres with Special Attacks.
Standard Equipment: None | None | None | Garchompite
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Fairy and Dragon type moves, especially vulnerable to Ice type moves.
- Crunch: Garchomp bites the opponent with dark energy, potentially lowering physical defense.
- Dual Chop: Garchomps slices the opponent twice with draconic energy and its scythe-like forearms.
- Fire Fang: Garchomp fills its mouth with fire, and bites the opponent. This move has the potential for either burning or flinching.
- Tackle: Garchomp rams into the opponent.
- Sand Attack: Garchomp throws sand into the eyes into the opponent, lowering accuracy.
- Dragon Rage: Garchomp fires draconic energy at the opponent. This move ignores durability to do set damage.
- Sandstorm: Garchomp creates a sandstorm, which damages all that aren't Rock-, Ground-, or Steel- type, and ups special defense of Rock- types by half.
- Take Down: Garchomp tackles the opponent. Hard. This move does recoil damage back to Garchomp.
- Sand Tomb: Garchomp encases the opponent in a prison of sand, restricting movement and doing extra damage every so often.
- Slash: Garchomp savagely claws the opponent for high damage. This move has a high critical hit ratio.
- Dragon Claw: Garchomp claws the opponent after charging its draconic energy.
- Dig: Garchomp goes underground to avoid damage, and comes up later to attack with earth energy.
- Dragon Rush: Garchomp exhibits of overwhelming menace and tackles the opponent.
Abilities (Gible, Gabite, Garchomp)
- Sand Veil: Evasion boosts during a sandstorm.
- Rough Skin (Hidden): Inflicts damage to the attacker on contact.
- Stealth: A Conquest ability. On Garchomp's favorite terrain, it becomes more likely to dodge moves.
- Parry: A Conquest ability. Garchomp can use its scythes to parry attacks.
- Tenacity: A Conquest ability. Making contact with Garchomp causes the opponent to flinch.
Ability (Mega Garchomp)
- Sand Force: Boosts Mega Garchomp's Rock and Ground type moves while in a sandstorm.
Key: Gible | Gabite | Garchomp | Mega Garchomp