Garchomp is a dual-type Dragon/Ground pseudo-legendary Pokémon. Its first form is Gible, which evolves into Gabite, and then Garchomp and can mega evolve with the use of the Garchompite.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | Low 7-B | High 6-C | At least High 6-C
Classification: Pseudo-Legendary, Mach Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Flight, Sand Manipulation, Durability Negation, Resistance to Poison, Rock, and Fire moves, and an immunity to Electric moves
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Able to harm others of his specie) | Small City level (Scales to Seismic Toss) | Large Island level+ (Comparable, if not superior, to Charizard) | At least Large Island level+ (Stronger than before)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ | Sub-Relativistic | At least Sub-Relativistic (A good amount faster than a large amount of Pokémon) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Even factoring the potential speed decrease, it'd still be this speed)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Can use Strength) | Class 50 | Class 100
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | Small City Class | Large Island Class+ | At least Large Island Class+
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: None | None | None | Garchompite
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to Fairy and Dragon type moves, especially vulnerable to Ice type moves.
- Crunch: Garchomp bites the opponent with dark energy, potentially lowering physical defense.
- Dual Chop: Garchomps slices the opponent twice with draconic energy and its scythe-like forearms.
- Fire Fang: Garchomp fills its mouth with fire, and bites the opponent. This move has the potential for either burning or flinching.
- Tackle: Garchomp rams into the opponent.
- Sand Attack: Garchomp throws sand into the eyes into the opponent, lowering accuracy.
- Dragon Rage: Garchomp fires draconic energy at the opponent. This move ignores durability to do set damage.
- Sandstorm: Garchomp creates a sandstorm, which damages all that aren't Rock-, Ground-, or Steel- type, and ups special defense of Rock- types by half.
- Take Down: Garchomp tackles the opponent. Hard. This move does recoil damage back to Garchomp.
- Sand Tomb: Garchomp encases the opponent in a prison of sand, restricting movement and doing extra damage every so often.
- Slash: Garchomp savagely claws the opponent for high damage. This move has a high critical hit ratio.
- Dragon Claw: Garchomp claws the opponent after charging its draconic energy.
- Dig: Garchomp goes underground to avoid damage, and comes up later to attack with earth energy.
- Dragon Rush: Garchomp exhibits of overwhelming menace and tackles the opponent.
Abilities (Gible, Gabite, Garchomp)
- Sand Veil: Evasion boosts during a sandstorm.
- Rough Skin (Hidden): Inflicts damage to the attacker on contact.
- Stealth: A Conquest ability. On Garchomp's favorite terrain, it becomes more likely to dodge moves.
- Parry: A Conquest ability. Garchomp can use its scythes to parry attacks.
- Tenacity: A Conquest ability. Making contact with Garchomp causes the opponent to flinch.
Ability (Mega Garchomp)
- Sand Force: Boosts Mega Garchomp's Rock and Ground type moves while in a sandstorm.
Key: Gible | Gabite | Garchomp | Mega Garchomp