A Digimon fused from the data of small, pet animals like dogs and cats. Because its unexpected movements are also quick, caution is necessary so that it doesn't get away, but it becomes very emotionally attached if shown affection like a pet.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | High 7-A | At least 4-C | 4-B | 4-B | Low 2-C, likely 2-C
Name: Gaomon | Gaogamon | MachGaogamon | MirageGaogamon | MirageGaogamon Burst Mode
Classification: Child Class Data Attribute Beast Digimon | Adult Class Data Attribute Beast Digimon | Perfect Class Data Attribute Cyborg Digimon | Ultimate Class Data Attribute Beast Knight Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Sound Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All previous abilities amplified, Ice Manipulation | All previous abilities amplified, Electricity Manipulation, Flight | Light Manipulation, Attack Reflection, Energy Manipulation | Healing, Can lower an opponents Attack Potency, All previous abilities amplified.
Attack Potency: Wall level (Equal to other Rookie Digimon) | Small Island level (Rivals that of other Adult Class Digimon) | At least Star level (Equal to the likes of other Perfect Class Digimon) | Solar System level (Via scaling to other Ultimate Class Digimon) | Solar System level (Stronger than before) | Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level (Is one of Sayo's main partner Digimon. Aided in the battle against ExoGrimmon and GAIA Origin)
Speed: Supersonic+ | Hypersonic+ (Comparable with Geogreymon) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Via scaling to other Perfect Class Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+, with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions (Via scaling to other Ultimate Class Digimon) | At least FTL+, possibly Infinite (Comparable to Gallantmon Crimson Mode)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Small Island Class | At least Star Class | Solar System Class | Solar System Class | Universal+, likely Multi-Universal
Durability: Wall level | Small Island level | At least Star level | Solar System level | Solar System level | Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level
Standard Equipment: Boxing Gloves | Gauntlets | Claws | Mace-like weapon
Weaknesses: None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Rolling Upper: Exploits its tenacious leg strength and rolls into the opponent's chest.
- Double Backhand: Unleashes a strike while spinning.
- Gao Rush: Moves nimbly to unleash a high-speed barrage of punches.
- Wild Echo: Attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Wild Bark: Attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Wild Howling: Attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Dash Double Claw: Approaches the opponent at a speed it can't see, then fires off an X-shaped wave by slashing its claws.
- Gaoga Hound: Bites the opponent with its strong teeth and never lets go until they collapse.
- Spiral Blow: Releases a powerful vortex of wind from its mouth in one breath.
- Gaoga Tornade: Circles the opponent with maximum thrust and unleashes an extremely high-speed barrage.
- Winning Knuckle: Attacks with a blow of its fist boasting supreme impact strength.
- Howling Cannon: Releases ultrasonic waves with a single howl.
- Double Crescent Mirage: Fires crescent moon-shaped shock-waves from its hands.
- Full Moon Blaster: Concentrates its body's energy, then fires it from the mouth on its chest as a superdreadnought-class strike.
- Gale Claw: Runs through like a hurricane, instantly cutting the opponent to pieces.
- Howling Cannon: Attacks with a howling, supersonic wave.
- Quick Move: Attacks quickly.
- Sonic Move: Attacks even quicker.
- Meteor Shackle: Strikes the opponent with a sphere of light containing planetary-class energy.
- Final Mirage Burst: Puts its body and soul into releasing the energy hidden within its weapon.
- Luna Hook Slasher: Carves the opponent to pieces with its crescent moon-shaped energy blade.
Key: Gaomon | Gaogamon | MachGaogamon | MirageGaogamon | MirageGaogamon BM | Digimon World Dawn/Dusk