|“||I was cutting throats and sinking Noxian war galleys when you were still pissing your britches, boy. You don't want to take me on.||„|
As unpredictable as he is brutal, the self-appointed reaver king known as Gangplank rules Bilgewater through a mix of fear, violence, and cunning. Where he goes, death and ruin follow, and such is his infamy and reputation that the merest sight of his black sails on the horizon causes panic among even the hardiest crew.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, 5-B with his spaceship
Name: Gangplank, The Saltwater Scourge
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely at least in his 40s)
Classification: Pirate, Captain of the Leviathan, Former captain of The Dead Pool, Former "King" of Bilgewater
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled swordsman and marksman, adept at using explosives, Limited Fire Manipulation, Self Healing (Via Remove Scurvys), Regeneration (Mid-low), Can amplify his speed with Trial by Fire, Limited Resistance to Power Nullification (Via Remove Scurvy), Commands a powerful Noxian battleship and a large crew of pirates
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions), Trial by Fire ignores conventional durability | At least Small Town level+ (Comparable to his base form), Trial by Fire ignores conventional durability, Planet level with his spaceship (Capable of obliterating planets)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Massively FTL+ travel speed with his spaceship (Capable of intergalactic travel)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | At least Small Town Class, Planet Class with his spaceship
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Small Town level+, Planet level with his spaceship
Range: Extended melee range with sword, Dozens of meters with pistol, Hundreds of kilometers with cannon barrage | Extended melee range with sword, Dozens of meters with pistol, Planetary with cannon barrage
Standard Equipment: Bilgewater Cutlass, Dead Man's Plate, His ship the Leviathan, Starting/Essential Items (Health Potions, Doran's Blade, Crystalline Flask, Trinity Force, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Infinity Edge, Spirit Visage, Warding Totem)
Intelligence: Fairly high (A highly skilled strategist, climbed his way to his former position of power over the course of his life through a combination of brute force and tactical prowess, has managed to escape capture and death numerous times over the course of his life)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Gangplank cleaves his opponent with his sword. Augmented by Trial by Fire.
- Trial by Fire: Gangplank's sword periodically becomes ignited, causing his next basic attack to burn his target, dealing bonus true damage over 2.5 seconds and granting Gangplank 30% bonus movement speed for 2 seconds. Trial by Fire cannot be applied with Parrrley or Powder Keg, but destroying a keg instantly readies Trial by Fire and grants its bonus movement speed.
- Parrrley: Gangplank shoots the target enemy with his pistol, dealing them physical damage which applies on-hit effects, though not Trial by Fire, and can critically strike. If Parrrley kills its target, it refunds 25 mana and plunders an equal amount of Gold and Silver Serpents, the latter of which can be spent to upgrade Cannon Barrage.
- Remove Scurvy: Gangplank scarfs down a large quantity of citrus fruit, removing all crowd control affecting him and healing himself.
- Powder Keg: Gangplank places a Powder Keg at the target location, which lasts for 60 seconds. Gangplank stores a charge of Powder Keg periodically, up to a maximum of 3 stored at once.
- Fire in the Hole: Gangplank can attack a Powder Keg with basic attacks and Parrrley. If he destroys it, the keg no longer grants kill gold but instead explodes, inflicting the triggering strike upon all nearby enemies, ignoring 40% of their armor, slowing them by 80% for 2 seconds, dealing bonus physical damage to enemy champions and applying spell effects as an area-of-effect ability. Magic damage on-hit effects are not applied.
- Powder Trail: Powder Kegs connect to each other when nearby, and explode when a Powder Keg they are connected to is detonated, though they do not affect enemies hit by one of the previous explosions.
- Cannon Barrage: Gangplank signals his ship off-shore to fire upon the target area for 8 seconds, calling down 12 waves of cannonballs in clusters of 3 every 2 seconds, and revealing it for the duration. Each wave deals magic damage to all enemies hit and slows them by 30% for 0.5 seconds.
- Death's Daughter: An initial, large cannonball lands in the center of the barrage, dealing a cluster's worth of true damage to all enemies it hits and slowing them by 60% for 1.5 seconds.
- Raise Morale: Allies within the area gain 30% bonus movement speed, persisting for 2 seconds after leaving it. Gangplank can also benefit from this effect.
- Fire At Will: Cannon Barrage fires 6 additional waves over its duration.
- Grog Soaked Blade: Gangplank's basic attacks deal magic damage per second and slow his target by 7% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Blade: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and life steal.
- Trinity Force: Grants bonus health, attack speed, attack damage, movement speed, mana, and cooldown reduction. After using an ability, the next basic attack deals bonus physical damage. Basic attacks grant bonus movement speed for 2 seconds. Killing a Unit grants +60 flat movement speed instead.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Grants bonus movement speed and cooldown reduction.
- Infinity Edge: Grants bonus attack damage and critical strike chance, and increases critical strike damage by 50%.
- Spirit Visage: Grants bonus health, magic resistance, regeneration, and cooldown reduction, and increases the effectiveness of all sources of health restoration by 25%.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Dreadnova Gangplank