Many millennia ago, an ancient advanced civilization known as Atlantis found a way to play god and created life, called the Gyaos, soon though, they got out of control, somehow being able to asexually reproduce themselves. To stop this, the Atlanteans created another creature, none other than Gamera, who had managed to defeat the Gyaos, however it was too late as the Gyaos had already destroyed Atlantis in the process. Gamera realized that before defeating them all, some of them had layed eggs, but the earth's mana was too great for them to hatch, knowing that they would one day, Gamera went into hiberation, until it happened.
In the present day, because of the rising levels of carbon dioxide and nitric acid compounds caused by global warming, the Gyaos eggs hatched, since it was now the right environment for them. Gamera then had awoken to defend the modern day civilization and the planet from his nemesis, the Gyaos and any other threats.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-A, likely higher with Plasma Fist and Mana Beam.
Age: 8,000 years old
Classification: Giant turtle, bio-engineered atlantean being
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low in combat), Flight, Shell, Teeth, Tusks, Claws, Pyrokinesis, Mana Manipulation, Telepathy, Explosion Manipulation, Body Control, Immortality (Type 1)
Attack Potency: At least Large Mountain level (Amputated his hand via a Plasma Fireball, Plasma Fireballs can be fired repeatedly), likely higher (Plasma Fist is at least twice as strong, Suicide and Mana Beam that destroyed Legion are likely even stronger)
Speed: Hypersonic in atmosphere. At least Sub-Relativistic in space (Scaling from a spaceship traveling to a planet on the opposite side of the Sun, and Gamera making the same trip) and combat speed/reflexes
Durability: At least Large Mountain level (Survived a Legion Flower point blank that destroyed Sendai even with Gamera attempting to block the explosion, but had to go into a coma-like state, he was fine and more powerful in the next movie. Survived an atomic bomb and a collision with an asteroid.)
Lifting Strength: Class M (pushed over the Legion Flower, which weighs 3000 tons)
Striking Strength: At least Large Mountain Class (Can harm Legion and Irys via physical attacks)
Range: Melee range. At least several hundred meters with fireballs.
Standard Equipment: None.
Intelligence: Likely above average for a kaiju.
Weaknesses: Gamera is immobile while using the Mana Beam.
- Fire Breath: Gamera can both breath fire and shoot plasma fireballs from his mouth.
- Vanishing Plasma Fist: Gamera severs his hand and fuses two plasma fireballs, creating a plasma fist before flying full speed at his opponent.
- Mana Beam: Gamera absorbs Earth's life energy from across the planet and fires a giant beam as wide as his own body.
- Fireball Ejection Suicide: Gamera overloads his internal furnace until he explodes, killing both himself and everyone around him. (Gamera: The Brave)
- Flight: Gamera is capable of both flying like a rocket and spinning around like a flying saucer. He has also shown the ability to turn his arms into wings.