|“||Get behind me, Demacian! You may not have noticed, but I'm very large.||„|
Outside the gleaming city of Demacia, the stone colossus Galio keeps vigilant watch. Built as a bulwark against enemy mages, he often stands motionless for decades until the presence of powerful magic stirs him to life. Once activated, Galio makes the most of his time, savoring the thrill of a fight and the rare honor of defending his countrymen. But his triumphs are always bittersweet, for the magic he destroys is also his source of re-animation, and each victory leaves him dormant once again.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C, Likely 7-C, 6-C against magic users
Name: Galio, The Colossus, The Sentinel's Sorrow
Origin: League of Legends
Age: At least several hundred years old (Nearly as old as Demacia itself)
Classification: Colossus (Petricite Construct), Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Regeneration (Mid-low), Flight, Wind Manipulation, Light Magic, Self-Healing, Can taunt people into attacking him, Self-petrification, Forcefield Creation, Can increase his speed (Via Righteous Gust), Magic Absorption, His Petricite physiology completely nullifies almost any magic-based attack
Attack Potency: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions, should be far superior to most. Fought against Sion when he was still alive), Island level against magic users (Able to nullify magic comparable in power to that of a World Rune)
Lifting Strength: Class K (His size alone warrants this as he weighs 300 tons, should be far superior to the likes of Garen and Poppy)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+, Likely Town level, Island level against magic-based attacks (Stated to be capable of nullifying the power of a World Rune)
Range: Several meters due to size, Hundreds of meters with spells
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Galio has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic). Galio is only capable of functioning and moving while magic is in the area, if there is none he will go into dormancy and be unable to take any form of action.
- Basic Attack: Galio beats the opponent with his fists.
- Colossal Smash: Galio's next basic attack is periodically modified to deal bonus magic damage to its target and all enemies around it. Colossal Smash's cooldown is reduced by 4 seconds every time Galio hits a new enemy champion with an ability.
- Winds of War: Galio fires two gusts of wind that arc to either side before converging to the target area, dealing magic damage to all enemies they pass through. Upon impacting with each other, the gusts form a tornado that advances for 1.5 seconds, dealing magic damage every 0.5 seconds to every enemy within, capped at 100 per hit against monsters.
- Shield of Durand: Galio begins to charge over 2 seconds, slowing himself by 30%, reducing incoming damage and increasing Shield of Durand's taunt radius over the duration. Galio then taunts all nearby enemies and refreshes its damage reduction for 2 seconds. Shield of Durand cannot be interrupted by crowd control. Galio gains a shield that absorbs magic damage, refreshing after not taking damage for 12 seconds.
- Justice Punch: Galio briefly dashes backwards before charging forward, stopping upon hitting terrain or an enemy champion, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and knocking them up for 0.75 seconds.
- Hero's Entrance: Galio designates the target allied champion's location at the time of cast as his landing spot, channels for 1 second, and then dashes to them, reducing the damage they take until he lands. Upon impact, Galio deals magic damage to all nearby enemies and knocks them up for 0.75 seconds, increased to 1.25 seconds at the center of the impact zone.
- Runic Skin: Galio converts 50% of his magic resistance into ability power.
- Resolute Smite: Galio fires a concussive blast at the target area, dealing magic damage to all enemies hit and slowing them for 2.5 seconds.
- Bulwark: Galio grants the target allied champion or himself bonus armor and magic resistance for 4 seconds and heals himself every time Bulwark's target takes damage, though each heal is 20% weaker than the last for each consecutive instance of damage.
- Righteous Gust: Galio unleashes a gust of wind in the target direction, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits and leaving behind a directional draft for 5 seconds, multiplying the movement speed of all allies who pass through it, including his own.
- Idol of Durand: Galio turns into a statue and channels for 2 seconds, halving incoming damage and taunting all nearby enemies for the duration, which they cannot mitigate with crowd control reduction. When the channel ends, Galio bursts out of his statue form and deals magic damage to all nearby enemies, increased by 10% for each basic attack he received while channeling, up to a maximum 80% increase. If the channel is canceled or interrupted, Galio deals magic damage in a smaller radius. While channeling, Galio can cast Bulwark and use instant cast actives.