Gaiomon is a Dragon Man Digimon that increases its own strength as it wins battles, and is a subspecies of the Greymon-species, which are highly capable as Combat Species Digimon. Discovered within a neglected Oriental computer, there are many parts of its strength which are unmeasured, but it has been confirmed that it possesses an unbelievable combat record from its countless battles. Its uniquely shaped "Kikurin" swords, which it acquired due to its combat experience, leave behind eerie tracks of light, and it is said that anything that comes in contact with those tracks will be cut to pieces.
In Digimon World Dawn/Dusk Gaiomon is a member of "Kowloon Co." and thus works for GranDracmon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | At least 2-A
Name: Gaiomon, Samudramon
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Male.
Classification: Mega level, Dragon type Digimon, One of the 3 Gods of Destruction
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Swordsmanship, Energy Manipulation, Dual Wielding, Light Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Limited Probability Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Life Draining, Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure, Illusion Creation, Teleportation, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Control, Transmutation, Phasing, can absorb data, can become more powerful by absorbing data, Data Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Can purify evil souls and cancel out their will to fight, Can force opponents to listen to his orders, Explosion Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference).
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Can detonate all of the energy in the atmosphere with "Gaia Reactor". Stated to have an unbelievable combat record with countless victories and should be at least comparable to WarGreymon) | At least Multiiverse level+ (Is the second in command of "Kowloon Co." and so he shouldn't be too far behind GranDracmon. Fought Koh and Sayo on near equal grounds. Fights as one of Sayo's Digimon in Super XROS Wars)
Speed: Relativistic+ with FTL combat speed (Scaling to other high tier members of the Greymon family), possibly Infinite (Should likely be on par with Kuzuhamon in speed) | Immeasurable (Equal to other members of Kowloon Co. Fought by GranDracmons side in Super XROS Wars)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+
Durability: Galaxy level (Can be assumed to have fought enemies who rivaled his strength) | At least Multiverse level+ (Tanked its from Koh/Sayo)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Extended Melee Range otherwise, Planetary with Projectiles
Standard Equipment: His "Kikurin swords", which can fuse into one.
Intelligence: Expert swordsmen and fighter who has an unbelievably high combat record of countless victories.
Weaknesses: Can be out-ranged due to being primarily a melee fighter, otherwise none notable.
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Cross Slicer ("Phosphorus Fire Slash"): Uses its Kikurin swords to leave behind eerie tracks of light which cut anything that comes in contact with them to pieces.
- Gaia Reactor: Concentrates all the energy within the atmosphere, and then detonates it.
- Rinkageki ("Phosphorus Fire Attack"): Fuses the two Kikurin swords, which causes the eerie tracks of light to converge all at once, allowing it to attack distant enemies.
- Destruction: A physical Darkness based attack that has a chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Guard Break Field: Lowers the opponent(s) durability. Can stack.
- Katana Attack: Leaps into the opponent's chest and fires a blade of iron from its mouth. This attack pierces through durability.
- TERA BURST: Blasts the opponent with multiple explosions.
- Metal Armor Blade: Shoot sharp spears out of its mouth. This attack pierces through durability.
- Legendary Dragon Blade: Turns into a giant sword to strike the foe. This attack pierces through durability.
- Jūouguruma: Emits rays of light in every direction from the orbs in its claws.
Key: Databook | Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
Note: Gaiomon inherits skills from Hisyaryumon, RizeGreymon, MetalGreymon and MetalGreymon (Virus)