Gaiomon is a Dragon Man Digimon that increases its own strength as it wins battles, and is a subspecies of the Greymon-species, which are highly capable as Combat Species Digimon. Discovered within a neglected Oriental computer, there are many parts of its strength which are unmeasured, but it has been confirmed that it possesses an unbelievable combat record from its countless battles. Its uniquely shaped "Kikurin" swords, which it acquired due to its combat experience, leave behind eerie tracks of light, and it is said that anything that comes in contact with those tracks will be cut to pieces.
In Digimon World Dawn/Dusk Gaiomon is a member of "Kowloon Co." and thus works for GranDracmon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | 2-A
Name: Gaiomon, Samudramon
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Male.
Classification: Mega level, Dragon type Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Swordsmanship, Energy Manipulation, Dual Wielding, Light Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, One Hit Kill, Status Effect Inducement.
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Can detonate all of the energy in the atmosphere with "Gaia Reactor". Stated to have an unbelievable combat record with countless victories and should be at least comparable to WarGreymon) | Multiiverse level+ (Is the second in command of "Kowloon Co." and so he shouldn't be too far behind GranDracmon. Fought Koh and Sayo on near equal grounds. Fights as one of Sayo's Digimon in Super XROS Wars)
Speed: Relativistic with Relativistic+ reactions (Scaling to other high tier members of the Greymon family) | Immeasurable (Equal to other members of Kowloon Co. Fought by GranDracmons side in Super XROS Wars)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | Multiversal+
Durability: Galaxy level (Can be assumed to have fought enemies who rivaled his strength) | Multiverse level+ (Tanked its from Koh/Sayo)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Extended Melee Range otherwise, Planetary with Projectiles
Standard Equipment: His "Kikurin swords", which can fuse into one.
Intelligence: Expert swordsmen and fighter who has an unbelievably high combat record of countless victories.
Weaknesses: Can be out-ranged due to being primarily a melee fighter, otherwise none notable.
- Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Cross Slicer ("Phosphorus Fire Slash"): Uses its Kikurin swords to leave behind eerie tracks of light which cut anything that comes in contact with them to pieces.
- Gaia Reactor: Concentrates all the energy within the atmosphere, and then detonates it.
- Rinkageki ("Phosphorus Fire Attack"): Fuses the two Kikurin swords, which causes the eerie tracks of light to converge all at once, allowing it to attack distant enemies.
- Destruction: A physical Darkness based attack that has a chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Guard Break Field: Lowers the opponent(s) durability. Can stack.
Key: Databook | Digimon World Dawn/Dusk
Note: For the file of his master see Yuuko Kamishiro.