The Gourmet Telexistence Robot (GTロボ (ジーティーロボ) Jītī Robo, a.k.a GT Robo) is a type of robot intended to be used to investigate areas that are normally inaccessible to normal humans. It can supply gourmet ingredients without the user having to step into dangerous soil.
Power and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A, possibly High 7-C
Name: GT (Gourmet Telexistence) Robot
Classification: Remote controlled robot
Wielders: Bishokukai Members
Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Speed: High Hypersonic (Depending on the user)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Comparable to Toriko)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class (Able to overpower Toriko), possibly Large Town Class (Able to destroy its own body)
Range: Standard melee range, several meters with weapons
Standard Equipment: Flamethrower, Body hairs, and Laser
Weaknesses: 1 millisecond of error, and is vulnerable when shooting laser
- Knocking (ノッキング, Nokkingu): It is able to perform knocking with needles that grows from its fingers.
- Peeler Shot (ピーラーショット, Pīrā Shotto): It shoots out the hair attached to its body to cut out or shave the skin and flesh of its opponent.
- Food Technique - Human Grater (食義:人間卸, Shokugi: Ningen Oroshi): The GT Robo shoots out multiple Peeler Shots. This move was first used by Bei in theGourmet Coliseum.
- Sense of Pressure Excess (圧覚超過, Akkaku Chōka): A defensive part of the GT Robo, which prevents any form of pain to be transmitted to the operator, thus preventing any fatal injuries from being in a fight with a opponent.
- Laser: There is a laser gun inside its head capable of penetrating even the Battle Wolf's flesh. The color of the beam matches with the external fur's color of the machine.
- Cooking Fire (調理ファイア, Chōri Faia): A flamethrower is installed in the palms. Seen on the Giant type.
- Mixer Punch (ミキサーパンチ, Mikisā Panchi): A melee attack that was first used in Starjun's first fight against Toriko inside the Regal Mammoth, when the sous chef was operating a GT Robo. The GT Robo punches with his forearm while spinning it to increase the penetration power and damage. The attack had enough power to draw significant blood and momentarily stun Toriko, while in a compartment next to the Jewel Meat.