Fulgore is an iconic character in the "Killer Instinct". A highly-advanced killing machine created by Ultra-tech, Fulgore is entered into the Killer Instinct tournament to test its combat capabilities.
Though there are over millions of Fulgore's already produced nation-wide, they all share a similar fighting style that usually consists of hand-to-hand combat, athletics, arm-mounted blades, and lasers.
The Most notable Fulgore is the one with the brainwaves of Thunder's brother: Eagle. This Fulgore is seen as the origin and the strongest out of all the Fulgore's built.
Powers and Stats
Name: Fulgore Mk. 3
Origin: Killer Instinct
Classification: Cybernetic Soldier, Cyborg
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master martial artist (Specializes in Hapkido), Can fire bullets and lasers from his body, Can generate a forcefield that reflects projectiles, Can turn invisible
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level
Range: Standard Melee range, tens of meters when using lasers.
Standard Equipment: Arm-mounted plasma blades
Intelligence: Average (Fulgore only knows what he's programmed with)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Shadow Moves: Stronger variations of some of his attacks
- Blade Dash: Fulgore turns on his arm thrusters before launching himself at his opponent, stabbing them with his plasma blades. (He can charge it up to increase the power) (Shadow variation can pass through projectiles)
- Eye Laser: Fulgore shoots a laser from his eye
- Shadow Laser Barrage: The shadow variation of eye laser. Fulgore aims his laser down before moving it forward on the ground (can be done mid-air)
- Energy Bolt: Fulgore fires a bolt of energy from his arm blades (shadow variation is bigger and hits several times)
- Plasma Slice: Fulgore turn on his thrusters and uppercuts his opponent (shadow variation sends them flying high into the air)
- Plasmaport: Fulgore turns invisible and reappears in a different spot (the shadow variation allows Fulgore to appear behind his opponent to stab them in the back)
- Charge Reactor: Fulgore opens up his chest and charges his nuclear reactor, increasing his power each time.
- Instinct Mode: Fulgore automatically charges up his reactor, and allows him to use his Devastation Beam
- No Mercy: Fulgore removes his head only for a giant turret to come out his neck
- Devastation Beam: Fulgore fires a powerful laser from his chest (can only be used once his reactor is full)