|“||The guts of this trial are the smoke of Mount Fuji. The eternal volcanic ash, reaching to the moon. An ever-resurrecting immortal bird, born from unextinguishable flames. A legendary phoenix, growing in strength with each rebirth. The bullets of this evening will be the young lady's eternal trauma.||„|
|~ Mokou, right before she fights Sakuya and Remilia in Imperishable Night|
Fujiwara no Mokou (藤原 妹紅) was formerly an ordinary human, but she became an immortal being after drinking the Hourai Elixir about 1300 years ago. Now she is never able to die, though she still feels the pain of injuries as normal. She's considered to be very powerful, given her long life, the power she earned through her life, and her immortal status since she can keep fighting until she can no longer stand the pain.
Powers and Stats
Name: Fujiwara no Mokou
Origin: Touhou Project
Age: At least 1,300 years
Classification: Human (Immortal)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (On par with high tiers such as Reimu)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Stamina: Very high. Capable of fighting for hours against Kaguya. Very high willpower (She and Kaguya murdered each other on a nearly daily basis, with neither of them giving up).
Range: Few meters
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Weaknesses: None notable
- Manipulation of fire: Mokou's main combat ability seems to be the power to create and manipulate flames, typically doing so with phoenix-like imagery, presumably to reflect her immortal nature.
- Sorcery: According to Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, Mokou, over the course of her long life, has mastered all sorts of magic.
- Let This Whole World Burn Away to Nothing!: Mokou uses the power of the Occult Balls to create a sphere of energy powerful enough to vaporizes her surrounding, including herself.
- Undying "South Wind, Clear Sky Soaring Kick": Mokou kicks the opponent twice, kicking them down into the earth so hard, it makes a tiny volcano eruption.
- Immortal "Fire Bird Flying Phoenix": Mokou creates a danmaku pattern in the shape of a phoenix which move forward, as well as a circle of bullets and smaller phoenix shapes which home in on the player.
- Forgiveness "Honest Man's Death": Mokou creates wave-like blue danmaku and sends out a barrage of red bullets shaped like a cone. She also uses a laser beam directly in front of her.