Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | 5-B
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Unknown (about as old as Raiden)
Classification: God of the Wind; Protector of Earthrealm
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Wind Manipulation, Levitation, Immortality (Type 4), Expert Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Skilled at using a spear, Regeneration (Low-Godly), Knowledgeable of magic, Cross-Dimensional travel
Speed: Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic+
Lifting Strength: Class K+ | Class M
Striking Strength: Town Class | Planet Class
Durability: Town level | Planet level (Immortality and regeneration make him very difficult to kill)
Stamina: Very high | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with spear. Tens of kilometers with air manipulation. | Planetary
Standard Equipment: Devastator, a wide and heavy sword adorned with arcane symbols, or his spear.
Intelligence: Likely as knowledgeable as Raiden about the MK-verse.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Rising Knee: Fujin would fly and hit his opponent three times with his knees. This move seems to be borrowed from Shao Kahn.
- Gusting Cyclone: Fujin spins like a tornado which sucks the opponent in and throws them to the other side.
- Air Funnel: Fujin uses a gust of wind to lift his opponent and slam them down.
- Wind Kick: While airborne, Fujin comes down and kicks the opponent. In MK4 and MKG, Fujin can make two kicks.
- Tornado Wind: Fujin launches a small tornado at the opponent, causing them to spin around wildly and setting them up for an additional combo.
Key: Restricted Mortal Form | Unrestricted