|“||Colder and deadlier than space itself.||„|
Frost is an ice-themed Warframe that is able to utilize offensive and defensive skills to both his own and his team's advantage. Commanding furious blizzards that pummel and freeze his enemies while providing respite and solace for his allies.
Much like all Tenno, he is led by the Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher | At least High 6-A, likely much higher. Unknown with Abilities
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Radiation, Extreme Cold), can utilize various auras, can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, Skilled Martial Artist, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, , can freeze people solid on contact, Absolute Zero, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Comparable to the likes of Mirage, who could casually tear apart hordes of Sentients with her bare hands) | At least Multi-Continent level+, likely much higher (Superior to their normal counterparts, Mirage, who is without a Prime, was able to casually overcome the highly adaptive nature of the Sentients and rip them apart with just her hands), Unknown with Abilities (His ice attacks bypass conventional durability)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy") | Massively Hypersonic, at least Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Superior to their normal counterparts)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage) | At least Multi-Continent level+, likely much higher (Superior to their normal counterparts), Moon level with Snow Globe (His Snow Globe has vastly superior durability to that of his own)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, dozens of meters with Freeze, 50 meters with Ice Wave, Snow Globe has a 25 meter diameter, 37 meters with Avalanche
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of his powers.
- Freeze: An icy blast that freezes Frost's opponents completely solid.
- Ice Wave: Frost sends a wave of razor sharp, crystallized ice towards their opponent, capable of causing lethal damage.
- Snow Globe: Frost completely deep freezes any vapor and moisture in the area, creating a protective sphere around him that allows gunfire from the inside out, but absorbs gunfire from the outside.
- Avalanche: Frost conjures a landslide of ice that instantly freezes and shatters all enemies in its radius.
- Channeling: Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.
Key: Frost | Frost Prime