Frog is a character from Chrono Trigger from 600AD. Originally a human named Glenn, he was a squire to his close friend Cyrus, and was on a mission from the king and queen to defeat Magus, who was warring with the humans at the time. The two are on a search for the Masamune, and are intercepted by Magus and Ozzie, Magus' right hand man. Cyrus is slain and Glenn gets turned into an anthropomorphic frog. He blames himself for Cyrus' death, and vows to protect Queen Leene and avenge Cyrus by killing Magus. After meeting Crono and Lucca he helps rescue Queen Leene after she remains kidnapped through Marle's accidental interference, and later joins the party full time when they have to defeat Magus, learning that he's the true wielder of the Masamune.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Chrono (universe)
Classification: Anthropomorphic frog, formerly human
Lifting Strength: Likely Class 100+
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level (Can take hits from Queen Zeal, Magus, and Lavos) | Universe level+ (Can take hits from the Dream Devourer)
Stamina: Above average
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: The Masamune. The Champion's Badge, which halves MP and increases critical hit ratio by 50%. Yellow Mail, which absorbs lightning damage. Prism Helm, which gives status immunity and increases Magic Defense by +9.
Intelligence: Is an incredibly capable fighter, being one of the royal knights for decades.
Weaknesses: Thunder damage. His ultimate strongest attacks
- Slurp: Restores a small amount of HP to an ally.
- Slurp Slash: Snags an enemy with tongue, then slash it.
- Water: Attack an enemy with water.
- Heal: Restore moderate HP to all allies.
- Aerial Strike: Leap up and stab enemy from above.
- Water II: Attack all enemies with water.
- Cure II: Restore large amount of HP to one ally.
- Frog Squash: Hits all foes with a giant frog. Damage is higher when HP is low.
Key: Main Game | Post Game