|“||Got nothin' on me!||„|
|~ Forest Law|
Forest Law is a character that appears in the Tekken series of fighting games, and he is the son of Marshall Law. He dons the same fighting style and moves as his father, and also shares a friendship with Paul Phoenix.
His father, Marshall Law, has forbidden him to participate in any fighting competitions outside of the dojo. However, during the events of Tekken 3, Paul Phoenix, unaware of this rule, would convince Forest to enter the King of Iron Fist Tournament 3 as a way of proving his fighting ability.
Powers and Stats
Name: Forest Law
Age: 25 - 27
Classification: Human, Student of Marshall Dojo, Employee at Marshall China
Attack Potency: Wall level (Comparable to other low tiers, who can smash through walls and crack the ground)
Speed: Supersonic (Comparable to other low tiers, like Bob and Julia, who can dodge bullets)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Above Average (He is skilled in martial arts and quickly learned his father best moves)
Weaknesses: Overconfident, but this doesn't seem to affect his skill.
- Machine Gun Arrow: Forest Law repeatedly punches the opponent.
- Poison Arrow: Forest Law places his hand close to the opponent and enhances it with chi, causing the opponent to be knocked away.
- Elbow Spring Kick: Forest Law does a backflip and falls backwards on the opponent, then uses the floor to get back on his feet.
- Rainbow Kick: Forest Law performs a somersault kick that propels him on the opponent.
- Charge Power Punch: Forest Law charges chi and unleashes a fierce punch on the opponent.