|“||Fizz makes even the saltiest sailors of Bilgewater look like drunken landlubbers in a fight. Good thing he's on our side.||„|
|“||Let's liberate some gold from their supplies.||„|
Fizz is an amphibious yordle, who dwells among the reefs surrounding Bilgewater. He often retrieves and returns the tithes cast into the sea by superstitious captains, but even the saltiest of sailors know better than to cross him—many are the tales of those who have underestimated this slippery character. Often mistaken for some manner of capricious ocean spirit, he commands the huge, carnivorous beasts of the deep, and delights in confounding his allies and enemies alike.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Fizz, The Tidal Trickster
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely late teens to early 20's)
Classification: Amphibious Yordle
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Likely Relativistic (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble, who flew from the moon to Runeterra in seconds)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human | Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Likely Large Island level
Range: Extended melee range with trident, Dozens of meters with Chum the Waters
Standard Equipment: Seastone Trident, Fish, His shark Chomper
Intelligence: Fairly high (Has years of experience gained from adventuring outside his city and surviving in Bilgewater)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Fizz jabs the opponent with his trident. Augmented by Seastone Trident.
- Nimble Fighter: Fizz perpetually ignores unit collision and takes reduced physical damage from basic attacks.
- Urchin Strike: Fizz dashes a fixed distance towards the target enemy unit, dealing 100% AD physical damage plus bonus magic damage. The physical damage applies on-hit effects and the magic damage applies spell effects.
- Seastone Trident: Fizz's rends enemies on-hit, those he passes through during Urchin Strike, and those affected by Chum the Water's lure or shark, dealing them magic damage over 4 seconds. When activated, Fizz's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. If the target has been bleeding for at least 2 seconds, the damage dealt is tripled. If Seastone Trident kills its target, its cooldown is reduced to 1 second and he restores some mana.
- Playful: Fizz hops onto his trident towards the target location, becoming untargetable for 0.75 seconds and gaining the ability to use Trickster at no additional cost before the effect ends. If Fizz does not use Trickster, he splashes onto the ground below him, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and slowing them for 2 seconds.
- Trickster: Fizz hops off from his trident to the target location, dealing Playful's magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Chum the Waters: Fizz throws a lure forward in a line that attracts a shark, causing it to emerge after 2 seconds, dealing magic damage, knocking aside surrounding enemies and slowing them for 1.5 seconds. The further the lure travels in its initial flight, the larger the shark that is attracted, increasing its slow, eruption radius and knockback distance. If an enemy champion intercepts the lure as it flies or moves nearby it on the ground, it binds to them and causes the shark to emerge at their position. The lure's holder is slowed for the duration and knocked up for 1 second instead of away.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Fizz