|“||Fizz makes even the saltiest sailors of Bilgewater look like drunken landlubbers in a fight. Good thing he's on our side.||„|
|“||Let's liberate some gold from their supplies.||„|
Centuries ago, an ancient water-dwelling race built a hidden city beneath a mountain in the sea. Though these creatures had their enemies, the city was an impenetrable fortress, and, in the safety it provided, they grew complacent. Fizz, however, harbored a curious spirit that could not be satisfied living so cushioned a life. Unable to resist the allure of danger, Fizz had a habit of sneaking out of the city to look for trouble. In his many adventures, he grew to be a powerful fighter with a sharp cleverness that let him skirt danger with ease. One day Fizz returned to find the city abandoned: his people had vanished, leaving Fizz without a clue to explain their disappearance. With nothing left in the city to keep him, Fizz salvaged an enchanted Seastone trident from the ruins and set out alone.
Fizz wandered the ocean in search of his people for years, using the skills he'd learned during his adventures as a young boy to survive. Finally, Fizz discovered the port of Bilgewater. He was fascinated with the existence of life above the water and could not resist exploring the island. In his endless curiosity, Fizz inadvertently meddled in the affairs of the humans who lived there, and his presence did not go unnoticed. His mischief angered many residents who eventually sought to capture or kill him. Fizz found himself cornered, and he prepared to return to the sea despite the fondness he'd come to hold for Bilgewater. As he stood at the docks, a massive dragon-shark attacked the port. Fizz defeated the beast, using his resourcefulness and knowledge of the creature's weaknesses to his advantage. Having earned the gratitude and respect of the humans, Fizz decided to stay in Bilgewater. To further serve his new home, he joined the League of Legends.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Fizz, The Tidal Trickster
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely late teens to early 20's)
Classification: Unknown species of ocean dweller
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Likely Relativistic (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble, who flew from the moon to Runeterra in seconds)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human | Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Likely Large Island level
Range: Extended melee range with trident, Dozens of meters with Chum the Waters
Standard Equipment: Seastone Trident, Fish, His shark Chomper
Intelligence: Fairly high (Has years of experience gained from adventuring outside his city and surviving in Bilgewater)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Fizz jabs the opponent with his trident. Augmented by Seastone Trident.
- Nimble Fighter: Fizz perpetually ignores unit collision and takes reduced physical damage from basic attacks.
- Urchin Strike: Fizz dashes a fixed distance towards the target enemy unit, dealing 100% AD physical damage plus bonus magic damage. The physical damage applies on-hit effects and the magic damage applies spell effects.
- Seastone Trident: Fizz's rends enemies on-hit, those he passes through during Urchin Strike, and those affected by Chum the Water's lure or shark, dealing them magic damage over 4 seconds. When activated, Fizz's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. If the target has been bleeding for at least 2 seconds, the damage dealt is tripled. If Seastone Trident kills its target, its cooldown is reduced to 1 second and he restores some mana.
- Playful: Fizz hops onto his trident towards the target location, becoming untargetable for 0.75 seconds and gaining the ability to use Trickster at no additional cost before the effect ends. If Fizz does not use Trickster, he splashes onto the ground below him, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and slowing them for 2 seconds.
- Trickster: Fizz hops off from his trident to the target location, dealing Playful's magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Chum the Waters: Fizz throws a lure forward in a line that attracts a shark, causing it to emerge after 2 seconds, dealing magic damage, knocking aside surrounding enemies and slowing them for 1.5 seconds. The further the lure travels in its initial flight, the larger the shark that is attracted, increasing its slow, eruption radius and knockback distance. If an enemy champion intercepts the lure as it flies or moves nearby it on the ground, it binds to them and causes the shark to emerge at their position. The lure's holder is slowed for the duration and knocked up for 1 second instead of away.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Fizz