|“||Let's liberate some gold from their supplies.||„|
Fizz is an amphibious yordle, who dwells among the reefs surrounding Bilgewater. He often retrieves and returns the tithes cast into the sea by superstitious captains, but even the saltiest of sailors know better than to cross him—for many are the tales of those who have underestimated this slippery character. Often mistaken for some manner of capricious ocean spirit, he seems able to command the beasts of the deep, and delights in confounding his allies and enemies alike.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Fizz, The Tidal Trickster
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Over 1000
Classification: Amphibious Yordle
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled trident wielder, Regeneration (Mid-low), Water Manipulation, Summoning (Sharks/Gigalodons), Damage Boost (Via Urchin Strike and Seastone Trident), Statistics Reduction (Via Playful/Trickster and Chum the Waters), Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light, Fizz can slemm blood in a body of water hundreds of kilometers away), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range with trident, Dozens of meters with Chum the Waters
Standard Equipment: Seastone Trident
Intelligence: Fairly high (Has years of experience gained from adventuring outside his city and surviving in Bilgewater, with even Miss fortune stating that he would be skilled enough to outmatch any pirate in bilgewater including herself)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Nimble Fighter: Fizz is perpetually ghosted and takes reduced damage from basic attacks.
- Urchin Strike: Fizz dashes a fixed distance towards the target enemy, dealing physical damage and bonus magic damage. The physical damage applies on-hit effects to the target and will apply the passive of Seastone Trident to all enemies he passes through.
- Seastone Trident: Fizz's next basic attack is empowered, granting it bonus range and bonus magic damage. If the target has been marked, the damage dealt is tripled. Fizz rends enemies on-hit, and those affected by Chum the Water's lure or shark, dealing them magic damage and marking them.
- Playful / Trickster: Fizz vaults towards the target location, becoming untargetable while balancing on his Trident. If the spell is not cast a second time, Fizz completes his vault after a brief pause and splashes onto the ground below him, dealing magic damage in a radius to nearby enemies and slowing them. If it is cast a second time, Fizz dismounts his trident without pausing, allowing him to perform both dashes in a quick succession. Upon landing, he deals damage to nearby enemies. The damage dealt is the same as the single-cast version, but with a smaller radius and without applying a slow.
- Chum the Waters: Fizz throws a lure forward in a line that attracts a shark, dealing magic damage, knocking aside surrounding enemies, and slowing them. The further the lure travels in its initial flight, the larger the shark that is attracted, increasing its slow, eruption radius and knockback distance. If an enemy champion intercepts the lure as it flies, it binds to them and causes the shark to emerge at their position. The lure's holder is slowed for the duration and knocked up instead of away. Seastone Trident is applied to the enemy the fish attaches to and all enemies affected by the emerging shark.