|“||Those who say 'you have nothing to fear but fear itself' have not yet felt the crows.||„|
A ghastly living scarecrow, Fiddlesticks is an abomination who stalks the darkness, wielding a scythe and preying upon the unwary. Aided by a savage murder of crows, Fiddlesticks relishes terrorizing his victims before claiming their lives amid a flurry of feathers and blood splattered beaks.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Fiddlesticks, The Harbinger of Doom
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Scarecrow, Executioner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Adept scythe wielder, Magic, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Life Energy Absorption, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Types 3 and 4), Summoning (crows), Teleportation, Limited Power Nullification (Via Dark Wind)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with magic and crows
Standard Equipment: Scythe
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Fiddlesticks fires a crescent of arcane magic at the opponent.
- Dread: Fiddlesticks removes 10 magic resistance from enemies he deals magic damage to or casts Terrify on for 2.5 seconds, refreshed on subsequent instances. Also, standing still or channeling for 1.5 seconds grants Fiddlesticks bonus movement speed, that lasts for 1.5 seconds once he starts moving. Being immobilized will not trigger dread, and will reset the timer.
- Terrify: Fiddlesticks causes the target enemy to flee from him for a duration.
- Drain: Fiddlesticks tethers himself to the target enemy and channels for up to 5 seconds, dealing magic damage each second to the tethered enemy and healing himself for a percentage of the damage done. If the target breaks the tether by moving out of range, Drain ends immediately.
- Dark Wind: Fiddlesticks sends a crow to the target enemy that bounces to other nearby enemies up to 4 times, prioritizing targets not yet hit, dealing them magic damage with each strike and silencing them for 1.25 seconds once. Minions and monsters take 50% additional damage.
- Crowstorm: After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Fiddlesticks blinks to the target location with a murder of crows flying wildly around him for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies each second.
- Insanity: As stated in his lore, Fiddlesticks can inflict insanity that is permanent and irreversible just by looking a person in the eye or being close to them.