Operation Golem (formerly known as Project Golem) is a top secret project that began after Metroid Prime 3: Corruption when the Galactic Federation recognized a need to crack down on the Space Pirates after averting their Phazon experiments. The aim of Golem is to develop mechanized armor suits for battle, called Mechs, which are based on the Chozo Power Suit worn by Samus Aran. Only the most elite members of the Galactic Federation Marine Corps wear Mechs and go through intensive training to adjust to them.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | 5-B
Name: Unknown real names (Player chosen), Project Golem
Gender: Unknown (They are called by non-gender pronouns)
Age: Exact age unknown
Speed: Peak Human travel speed, Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speeds, (Managed to hide from normal Space Pirates even in close perimeters) | Superhuman travel speed, Unknown flight speed (Traveled from the GFS Aegis to the Space Pirate weapon "Doomseye" in a short period of time), FTL combat speed (They dodged Samus' Morph Ball boost, have jet packs that allowed them to dodge lasers from Doomseye)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human | Unknown (At least Superhuman), Higher with Tractor Beam
Striking Strength: Human Class | Unknown
Range: Standard melee range | Several yards (The shots can cover most of the map)
Standard Equipment: Power Beam, Missiles, Shock Shot, Ice Shots, Repair capsules
Intelligence: High (They are the best soldiers of the Galactic Federation)
Weaknesses: Nothing notable apart from being defenseless without their mechs
- AUX Augmented Arm Cannon: A Galactic Federation weapon that is capable of using the iconic power and charge beams from Samus
- Tractor Beam: Allows the Galactic Federation to ride on beams of light or life otherwise very heavy materials
- Missile: Strikes enemies with a homing missile.
- Split Missile: Sends a missile that splits in two without any negative effects to AP
- Super Missile: A projectile that fires slower than a regular Missile, but deals around 10 times the damage.
- Proximity Bomb: A bomb that when trigger by an enemy, will cause a massive explosion.
- Shock Bomb: A modded version of the proximity bomb, which electrifies and stuns enemies in its Area of Effect.
Key: Base | Mecha
Note: The soldiers defeated a possessed/mind controlled Samus via deactivating her shielding (which can only be deactivated via Shock Shots or hitting one of the two yellow spots on the side of Samus' Morph Ball), and then knocked her into the environment to deal damage (the Mechs Power Beams cannot damage Samus directly, but her Morph Ball form is at least 3 times the size of their mechs [which are about 14 feet tall on their own] yet can move her around very quickly and easily, indicating that their Power Beams pack a lot of power). It is unknown if they can defeat her at her best since Samus stayed in Morph Ball form the entire fight, but she was pretty much proud of them after they defeated her and freed her from the mind control.