Fearow is the beak Normal/Flying Pokémon and first appears in Generation I. It evolves from Spearow at level 20.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | At least High 6-C
Classification: Tiny Bird Pokémon | Beak Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Superhuman Speed, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Healing, and Power Mimicry, Resistance to Grass and Bug-type attacks, Statistics Reduction, Sound Manipulation
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can lift fully grown human males)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | At least Large Island Class+
Stamina: High (It can fly for a day without any stops whatsoever)
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks. | Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: Sharp Beak (Boosts the power of Flying-type moves by 20%)
- Drill Peck: Hits the target with great force, like a drill.
- Fly: Flies and in the next turn it crashes against the opponent. It can't be attacked when it takes off.
- Peck: Pecks the opponent.
- Mirror Move: Copies the move the opponent just used.
- Fury Attack: Attacks 2 to 5 times a turn.
- Leer: Decreases the opponent's Defense.
- Growl: Lowers the opponent's attack.
- Drill Run: Crashes into its target while rotating its body like a drill.
- For more moves, see here.
Key: Spearow | Fearow