Fearow is the beak Normal/Flying Pokémon and first appears in Generation I. It evolves from Spearow at level 20.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | High 6-C
Classification: Bird, Pokémon, Final Evolution, Beak Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Superhuman Speed, Air Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Healing, and Power Mimicry. Resistance to Grass and Bug-type attacks.
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Can dodge lighting from Magnemtite) | At least Sub-Relativistic (Can keep up with Pidgeot)
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Regular Human (Can lift fully grown human males)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Large Island Class+
Stamina: Very High (it can fly for a day without any stops whatsoever)
Range: A few meters.
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Weak to electric, Ice and Rock-type moves.
- Drill peck: Hits the target with great force, like a drill.
- Fly: Flies and in the next turn it crashes against the opponent. It can't be attacked when it takes off.
- Peck: Pecks the opponent.
- Mirror Move: Copies the move the opponent just used.
- Fury Attack: Attacks 2 to 5 times a turn.
- Leer: Decreases the opponent's Defense.
- Growl: Lowers the opponent's attack.
- Drill Run: Crashes into its target while rotating its body like a drill.
- For more moves, see here.
Key: Spearow | Fearow