|“||From a place beyond time, and time beyond counting.||„|
Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time.
It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.
Powers and Stats
Name: Darkterror, the Faceless Void
Origin: DotA 2
Classification: Extradimensional being
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Skilled mace wielder, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Time Travel, Precognition, Shapeshifting, Can BFR opponents to Claszureme, and Existence Erasure (With the Mattock of Distortion)
Attack Potency: Unknown
Speed: Infinite (Originates from Claszureme, a realm that exists outside of time. Time is described as having no meaning whatsoever to Darkterror)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Stamina: Unknown, possibly limitless
Range: Extended melee range with mace, At least several meters with standard spells, Cross-dimensional with Chronosphere
Standard Equipment: Mace, Mattock of Distortion
Intelligence: Unknown, presumably high
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Darkterror bashes the opponent with his mace.
- Time Walk: Rushes to a target location while backtracking any damage taken the last 2 seconds.
- Time Dilation: Faceless Void traps all nearby enemies in a time dilation field, freezing their cooldowns and slowing their movement and attack speed for each cooldown frozen.
- Time Lock: Adds the chance for an attack to lock an enemy unit in time, stunning it and dealing bonus damage.
- Chronosphere: Creates a blister in space-time, trapping all units caught in its sphere of influence and causes you to move very quickly inside it. Only Faceless Void and any units he controls are unaffected. Invisible units in the sphere will be revealed.
- Backtrack: Faceless Void dodges damage by jumping backward in time, eluding both physical and magical attacks.
- Mattock of Distortion: A mallet with the ability to project waves of time-warping distortion that erase whatever is hit from existence.