F.A.N.G (ファン Fan?), known as the "Great F.A.N.G" or F.A.N.G-sama in Japanese, is a character in the Street Fighter series who first appeared in Street Fighter V. He was the fourth and last of the first new fighters confirmed for Street Fighter V and he is one of the game's bosses.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Origin: Street Fighter
Classification: Human Martial artist, Second in command of Shadaloo
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Extremely skilled poison user (Poison he uses can travel through the body faster than electrical shocks)
Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Can keep up with Vega. Shouldn't be to far behind the other Shadaloo leaders)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ (Can trade blows with Vega)
Durability: Small Town level+ (Can tank hits from Vega and Rashid)
Stamina: High. He can resist the strength of his own poison
Range: Standard melee range, at least several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Poison and robes.
Intelligence: Very skilled combatant, Is second in charge of Shadaloo
Weaknesses: None notable
- Nishodoku: F.A.N.G tosses out a slow-moving poison projectile that travels for several meters.
- Dokunomu: F.A.N.G briefly emits a poisonous gas that infects anyone near him.
- Head Press: F.A.N.G juggles two balls of poison, sending them across in an arcing fashion.
- Sotoja: F.A.N.G hits the opponent with a forward punch that drops him into a crouch as he delivers it.
- Ryobenda: F.A.N.G delivers a poisoning stabbing punch that hits low.
- Shishiruirui: F.A.N.G hops into the air and flaps horizontally across the screen like a bird and drops poison behind him as he moves.