|“||Undiscovered treasures? Deadly curses? Preposterous odds? Sign me up.||„|
|“||Sounds dangerous... I'm in!||„|
|“||Let's rewrite some history.||„|
|“||Did someone call for a dashing young hero?||„|
A self-assured explorer with the uncanny ability to find his way out of trouble, Ezreal traverses Runeterra in search of adventure. Armed with a magical gauntlet procured from the ruins of ancient Shurima, he tempts fate daily by seeking out treacherous, uncharted places and daring to untangle the world’s most cryptic mysteries.
Before he was awakened by the First Star, Ezreal was a born explorer with boundless curiosity for the world around him, and becoming a Star Guardian only served to further fuel his appetite for discovery. Now, the universe is his uncharted map, the stars his destinations. As a newcomer to the team, his energy can be both refreshing and annoying to his teammates. The burdens of being a Star Guardian are lost on him—he’d rather focus his energy on solving the exciting mysteries of the galaxy. During the team’s travels, he has been known to wander off without notice, but always returning when he is most needed. For the time being, though, a certain pink-haired Guardian from another team has caught his attention...
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | Low 7-C, Low 2-C via hax | Low 2-C
Name: Ezreal, The Prodigal Explorer, Grandmaster Explorer
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (In his early 20's)
Classification: Human, Cartographer, Grandmaster Explorer of Piltover | Arcade Novice | Chrono Fugitive | Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Projection, Regeneration (Mid-low), Short-range Teleportation | All previous abilities plus Flight, Hologram projection, Time Travel, Causality Manipulation (Via Time Travel), Portal Creation, and Existence Erasure
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Comparable to Arcade Miss Fortune) | Small Town level+ (Comparable to his base form), Universe level+ via hax (Able to create temporal disturbances and unstable time loops with his presence, can rewrite the past of a timeline, causing future timelines to become unstable and potentially collapse altogether through his time travel, can erase entire concepts, such as dinosaurs and headshots, by traveling back in time and destroying them in the past), His Pulsefire Cannon ignores conventional durability | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close-range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class | City Class | Small Town Class | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | Small Town level+ | Universe level+
Range: At least dozens of meters with most spells, At least several kilometers with Trueshot Barrage
Standard Equipment: Ne'Zuk's Gauntlet | Ne'Zuk's Gauntlet | Pulsefire Armor (Cybernetically enhanced armor), PEARL (Pulsefire AI) | Ne'Zuk's Gauntlet, Yuuto (His familiar)
Intelligence: High (Has a photographic memory, At a young age he was able to easily learn cartography, archaeology, techmaturgy, and hextech engineering and pass advanced exams on said subjects with little to no preparation time)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Ezreal fires a bolt of energy at the opponent.
- Rising Spell Force: Ezreal gains 10% bonus attack speed for 6 seconds every time he hits a target with his abilities, stacking up to 5 times.
- Mystic Shot: Ezreal fires a bolt of energy in a line that, upon impact with an enemy, deals physical damage, applies on-hit effects and reduces all of his cooldowns by 1 second.
- Essence Flux: Ezreal fires a wave of energy in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemy champions it passes through and granting all allied champions it hits bonus attack speed for 5 seconds. If the circumstances permit, Ezreal can boost himself with Essence Flux.
- Arcane Shift: Ezreal blinks to the target location and fires a homing bolt that deals magic damage to the nearest enemy.
- Trueshot Barrage: After gathering energy for 1 second, Ezreal fires an energy missile that travels in a line across the whole map, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through. Each enemy hit reduces the missile's damage by 10%, down to a minimum of 30% damage.
Key: Base | Arcade Ezreal | Pulsefire Ezreal | Star Guardian Ezreal