Grimmon is the main villain of Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk. For unknown reasons, he was hellbent on completely destroying the Digital World.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | At least High 4-C | 2-A | 2-A
Origin: Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Age Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Control and Destruction), Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Possession, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Resistance to Time Manipulation and Absolute Zero, Time Paradox Immunity, Summoning, Status Effect Inducement (Paralysis and Poison), Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Can change his strengths and weaknesses, Can weaken resistances to Darkness Manipulation and Light Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Portal Creation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All previous abilities, Poison Manipulation | All previous abilities, Death Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Healing.
Attack Potency: Small Country level (Fought post-degeneration Koh/Sayo) | At least Large Star level+ (Fought Koh/Sayo who should be stronger then they were pre-degeneration) | Multiverse level+ (Far superior to both ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon. Created [or at least manipulated] the "Chaos Brain", a pocket dimension that seemingly rivals the size of the Digital World itself) | Multiverse level+ (Was a major threat to the Digital World and would've destroyed it if Koh/Sayo didn't stop it, his attack Chrono Destruction destroys any data it hits. Should be in the same league as Chronomon)
Speed: Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions/combat speed (Kept pace with Sayo and Koh) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Fought Koh/Sayo, who should be around as fast as they were pre-degeneration) | Immeasurable (Superior to Ophanimon and ChaosGallantmon) | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Likely at least Class P | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Small Country Class | At least Large Star Class+ | Multiversal+ | Multiversal+ (Traded blows with Koh/Sayo's teams, overpowered ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon)
Durability: Small Country level (Tanked hits from Koh/Sayo, who would later go on to fight Raremon) | At least Large Star level+ | Multiverse level+ | Multiverse level+ (Tanked attacks from Dianamon and Apollomon)
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Several hundred kilometers with most attacks | Multiversal+
Standard Equipment: Chrono Core
Intelligence: Seemingly pretty high. Was able to operate a conspiracy to gain parts/scripts to slowly destroy CITY without the Chiefs knowing about it and was only caught when Kowloon Co. slipped up)
Weaknesses: None notable.
Chrono DSR (Chrono Destruction): Degrades and destroys any data in the Digital World.
Mystic Energy and Grimmon
- Call Cat: Summons a cat to attack one zone, lowering resistance to Light.
- Call Bat: Summons bats to bite one zone, inflicting Poison.
- Call Bird: Summons birds to cut two zones.
- Call Dragonfly (Call Yanma): Summons dragonflies to drop lightning on two zones, inflicting
- Dark Crusher: Destroy data in one zone with an arrow of darkness, inflicting Paralyze.
- Small Breath: Unleash a small fireball on one zone.
- AT Change: Changes own strengths and weaknesses.
- Multi Gatling: Peppers one zone with bullets four times.
- Call Leyner (Call Rainer): Summons a poison raincloud above one zone twice, inflicting Poison.
- Call Machines: Summons machines to attack all zones.
- Air God (Call Air God): Summons an air god to drop lightning on three zones, lowering Attack.
- Death God (Call Death God): Summons a death god to cut four zones, lowering Spirit.
- Prominence: Immolates two zones with pyres of flames twice, lowering Defense.
- Moon Tears: Drops tears of light from the moon to heal two zones.
Key: Mystic Energy | Grimmon | ChaosGrimmon | ExoGrimmon