Grimmon is the main villain of Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk. For unknown reasons, he was hellbent on completely destroying the Digital World.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 8-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C | At least 2-A | At least 2-A
Origin: Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk
Classification: Devil Dragon Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Age Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Control and Destruction. Was able to control the minds of most of Night Crow or Light Fang respectively in which are entire cities full of humans and Digimon. This included the likes of ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon and their respective tamers), Soul Manipulation (Soul Destruction), Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation (Matter Destruction), Possession, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Resistance to Time Manipulation (Time Stop and Time Destruction), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Absolute Zero, Acausality, Summoning, Status Effect Inducement (Paralysis and Poison), Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Can change his strengths and weaknesses, Can weaken resistances to Darkness Manipulation and Light Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Portal Creation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All previous abilities, Poison Manipulation | All previous abilities, Death Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Healing.
Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Fought post-degeneration Koh/Sayo) | At least Large Island level (Could fight Sayo and Koh along with their team of Champion level Digimon) | At least Large Star level (Fought Koh/Sayo who should be stronger then they were pre-degeneration) | At least Multiverse level+ (Far superior to both ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon. Created [or at least manipulated] the "Chaos Brain", a pocket dimension that seemingly rivals the size of the Digital World itself.This would mean that the dimension likely rivals the size of the entire Network) | At least Multiverse level+ (Was a major threat to the Digital World and would've destroyed it if Koh/Sayo didn't stop it, his attack Chrono Destruction destroys any data it hits. Should be in the same league as Chronomon)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Sayo and Koh) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reactions (Could face Koh and Sayo's well trained Champion Digimon) | FTL (Fought Koh/Sayo, who should be around as fast as they were pre-degeneration) | Immeasurable (Superior to Ophanimon and ChaosGallantmon) | Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Likely at least Class P | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Large Building Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Star Class | Multiversal+ | Multiversal+ (Traded blows with Koh/Sayo's teams, overpowered ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon)
Durability: At least Large Building level (Tanked hits from Koh/Sayo, who would later go on to fight Raremon) | At least Large Island level | At least Large Star level | At least Multiverse level+ | At least Multiverse level+ (Tanked attacks from Dianamon and Apollomon)
Stamina: Extremely High
Range: Several hundred kilometers with most attacks | Multiversal+
Standard Equipment: Chrono Core
Intelligence: Seemingly pretty high. Was able to operate a conspiracy to gain parts/scripts to slowly destroy CITY without the Chiefs knowing about it and was only caught when Kowloon Co. slipped up)
Weaknesses: None notable.
Chrono DSR (Chrono Destruction): A power inherited directly from Chronomon. Degrades and destroys any data in the Digital World. This means that this attack not only destroys all matter but minds and souls. This attack technique can also be used to return one to a previous state as shown when the reverted all the Digimon in CITY into Digi-Eggs.
Mystic Energy and Grimmon
- Call Cat: Summons a cat to attack one zone, lowering resistance to Light.
- Call Bat: Summons bats to bite one zone, inflicting Poison.
- Call Bird: Summons birds to cut two zones.
- Call Dragonfly (Call Yanma): Summons dragonflies to drop lightning on two zones, inflicting Paralyze.
- Dark Crusher: Destroy data in one zone with an arrow of darkness, inflicting Paralyze.
- Small Breath: Unleash a small fireball on one zone.
- AT Change: Changes own strengths and weaknesses.
- Multi Gatling: Peppers one zone with bullets four times.
- Call Leyner (Call Rainer): Summons a poison raincloud above one zone twice, inflicting Poison.
- Call Machines: Summons machines to attack all zones.
- Air God (Call Air God): Summons an air god to drop lightning on three zones, lowering Attack.
- Death God (Call Death God): Summons a death god to cut four zones, lowering Spirit.
- Prominence: Immolates two zones with pyres of flames twice, lowering Defense.
- Moon Tears: Drops tears of light from the moon to heal two zones.
Key: Mystic Energy | Grimmon First Appearance | Grimmon Late-Mid Game | ChaosGrimmon | ExoGrimmon