|“||There is little mystery about her - she is the ultimate predator.||„|
Swift and lethal, Evelynn is one of the most deadly - and expensive - assassins in all of Runeterra. Able to merge with the shadows at will, she patiently stalks her prey, waiting for the right moment to strike. While Evelynn is clearly not entirely human, and her heritage remains unclear, it is believed that she hails from the Shadow Isles - though her link with that tortured realm remains shrouded in mystery.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Evelynn, The Widowmaker
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Succubus, Assassin
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Shadow manipulation, Regeneration (Mid-low), Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Spike generation, Invisibility, Can temporarily increase her speed (Via Dark Frenzy)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Standard melee range, Several meters with Hate Spike
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Fairly high (One of the most skilled assassins in the world)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Evelynn strikes the opponent with her claws.
- Shadow Walk: Evelynn enters stealth after being out of combat, regenerating 2% of her missing mana every second and ignoring unit collision while in this state. Entering combat or using an ability ends Shadow Walk. Evelynn can also be seen by nearby enemy champions even when stealthed, though being revealed this way or by true sight does not end Shadow Walk.
- Hate Spike: Evelynn fires a line of spikes through the nearest enemy in range, dealing magic damage to all enemies in its path.
- Dark Frenzy: Evelynn cleanses herself of all slows affecting her, gains bonus movement speed for 3 seconds and ignores unit collision for the duration. Dark Frenzy's cooldown is reduced by 1 second every time Evelynn damages an enemy champion with an ability, and its cooldown is reset on enemy champion takedowns.
- Ravage: Evelynn slashes her target twice, dealing them physical damage and applying on-hit effects with each slash, and gains bonus attack speed for 3 seconds.
- Agony's Embrace: Evelynn impales all enemies in target area, dealing them magic damage and slowing them for 2 seconds. Evelynn siphons her victims' pain, shielding herself for up to 6 seconds for every enemy champion hit by Agony's Embrace.
- Merge with Shadow: According to her lore, Evelynn can phase into shadows at will.
- Corrupting Potion: For 12 seconds, regenerates health and mana as well as grants Touch of Corruption, which causes abilities and basic attacks apply a burn that damages enemy champions with bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.
- Runic Echoes Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus movement speed, ability power, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks against monsters deal bonus damage, and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring health. The wielder also gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions. Echo is amplified on large monsters. Hitting a large monster with this effect will restore 18% missing mana.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Boots of Mobility: Grants bonus movement speed that increases when out of combat.
- Luden's Echo: Grants bonus movement speed and ability power.
- Echo: Gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter: Grants bonus health and ability power, and causes damaging abilities to slow affected units.
- Liandry's Torment: Grants bonus health, ability power, and magic penetration. Dealing spell damage applies a damage-over-time effect that deals bonus magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current health per second for 3 seconds. This bonus damage is doubled against movement-impaired units.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.