Estarossa is the second son of the Demon King, Meliodas' younger brother, Zeldris' older brother, and one of the Ten Commandments, being the Commandment of Love. Although he normally maintains a relaxed and laid-back facade, he is truly cruel and sadistic, thinking nothing of killing and torturing others, even his fellow demons, for his own gain.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C
Name: Estarossa "The Love"
Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Age: Over 3,000 (380 biologically)
Classification: Demon, one of the Ten Commandments - "The Love", One of the Demon King's sons
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Matter Manipulation (Can create and manipulate the black "matter" on his body claws, blades, and other tools), Flight (By creating a wing out of Dark Matter), Regeneration (High-Low), Attack Reflection (Can reflect physical attacks with his variation of Full Counter), Soul Manipulation (As a Demon, Estarossa is able to extract and devour the souls of others to replenish his own strength), Aura, Absorption, Enhanced Senses (Can detect the magical power and energy coming off others), Statistics Amplification (His magical power increases during the night), Power Nullification (As the Commandment of Love, he can nullify the powers and physical strength of anyone who bears hatred towards him), Can inflict wounds which are difficult to recover from for those who have Mid-level Regeneration
Lifting Strength: At least Class G+
Striking Strength: At least Island Class
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Those who don't feel hatred for others, such as Escanor, who simply views his foes as ants waiting to be squashed, will be immune to his Commandment. Estarossa cannot break the rule of his Commandment, as otherwise it will backfire onto himself.
- Commandment of Love: The Commandment bestowed upon Estarossa by his father, the Demon King, it renders anyone who feels hatred towards another in his presence to be unable to inflict damage to others, allowing him to easily nullify Meliodas' Revenge Counter and subdue him afterwards.
- Black Matter: As a demon, Estarossa is able to generate "black matter", which oozes across his skin upon releasing his full demonic powers. He can shape this matter into claws, tendrils, wings, and other appendages, as well as tools for enhancing his power.
- Self Healing: Using the black substance to stitch and cover wounds he can use this as a quick and effective first aid, closing stab wounds and even rejoining a severed arm.
- Rebellion: Estarossa creates a number of blades with Black Matter and can modify their size and shape at will. He can create at least seven blades at once, enough to pierce each of Meliodas' hearts.
- Enchantment: Hellblaze: Estarossa coats his blade in hellfire, greatly increasing its potency and nullifying the regeneration of "immortals" like Ban and Meliodas.
- Full Counter: Estarossa is able to reflect the force of any physical attack, such as a standard sword swing or punch, back at his foe with twice its original strength by parrying it with his sword. However, he cannot reflect anything other than a standard physical attack, making it useless against supernatural techniques. In addition, Estarossa needs to be able to read the timing and nature of the attack in order to use Full Counter against it and can't launch an attack of his own in the meantime.
- Blackout: Estarossa engulfs a specific target with his darkness, being powerful enough to temporarily swallow the miniature sun Escanor generated with his powers.