|“||I am "Esidisi of the Flame"! My Mode controls heat!||„|
Esidisi is a Pillar Man and major antagonist in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency. He, along with Kars and Wamuu, are seeking a super variant of the Red Stone of Aja . After awakening from a two-millennia long sleep, he is confronted by Joseph Joestar and Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli. After Wamuu easily defeats them both and plants a poisonous ring inside of Joseph's heart, Esidisi follows by placing one of his own into Joseph's throat that would dissolve in thirty days unless he defeats him and receives the antidote from his nose ring. Despite his assumption of Joseph, his encounter with young man while searching for Lisa Lisa proved to be his undoing.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-B
Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part II: Battle Tendency)
Age: Over 92,000 years old
Classification: Pillar Man
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Body Control (Can use his blood vessels as tentacles), Absorption, Heat Manipulation (Can increase his body temperature to 500 degrees celsius, and can use his boiling blood as a weapon), Can take control of the bodies of others through his body parts, Regeneration (High-Mid, survived even when only his brain and blood vessels remained, superior to Straizo), Immortality (Types 1, 2, and 3)
Lifting Strength: Class 25+
Striking Strength: At least City Block Class+
Range: At least several meters with his blood vessels
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Very smart in terms of combat, capable of deceiving his opponents (Well versed in the Art of War and used Joseph's favorite trick against him among other times he had outsmarted him.)
Weaknesses: Esidisi is overconfident and emotionally unstable, with Hamon ignoring his regeneration. While in his body, too much exposure to sunlight will turn him into stone. But after his body was destroyed, and later being hit by Hamon, Esidisi's bodiless brain was more vulnerable to sunlight.
- Body Manipulation: Esidisi is capable of manipulating his body, usually animating his blood veins to emerge from his body. It also allowed Esidisi to continue moving after being reduced to a parasitic nervous system.
- Absorption: Esidisi's body is composed of cells that release a digestive enzyme which instantly melts flesh, giving one the impression that the victim is being absorbed into Esidisi's body. But this effect is ineffective against Hamon users, as the cells perceive the risk, unless Esidisi can disable them. Esidisi can utilize this ablity to graft a replacement limb from a human body, assimulating it into a new limb.
- Flame Mode: Esidisi is capable of raising his body temperature and blood up to a boiling 500 degrees Celsius. Through his veins, this blood can be shot out and melt anything it touches.
- Erratic Blaze King Mode: Esidisi uses his extended veins to impale opponents and send his boiling blood into their bloodstream, burning them from the inside.
- Erratic Blaze King's Giant Cartwheel Prison Mode: Holes are created in Esidisi's back, in which he can make a spin jump and extend his veins from said holes, similar to a hedgehog's spines. He can freely control the direction and movements of his veins while performing this..
- Self-Destruct: Esidisi's last resort. He will detonate his own body, or a host body he took over, causing his boiling blood to spill and cover a wide area, hopefully attacking his would-be killer.