Erron Black is a character introduced in the Mortal Kombat X comic series and made his game debut as a playable character in Mortal Kombat X.
Powers and Stats
Name: Erron Black
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Outworld resident
Age: Over 150 years old
Attack Potency: Town level (Killed Kobra and multiple Baraka clones quite easily, is a decent challenge for Cassie and Jacqui, who briefly fought Ermac. He was very confident about killing Rain, who took a beating from Kotal Kahn)
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reflexes/reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with Tarkatan blade, much higher with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Revolvers, Repeating Rifle, Sand orbs, Caltrops, Severed Tarkatan blade
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable
- Sand Grenade: Erron Black rolls a sand grenade on the ground which explodes under his opponent.
- Caltrops: Erron Black throws out several caltrops that damage his enemy as they step on them.
- Sand Slide: Erron Black dives feet first under his opponent, tripping them up into the air.
- Sand Gust: Erron Black pulls out a sand grenade and smashes it between his hands, releasing the sand explosion.
- Sand Trap: Erron Black grabs his opponent, tackles them to the ground and then fires off several shots from his revolvers into their face.
- Money Shot: Erron Black flips a coin into the air and fires a shot at it, ricocheting the bullet off it and at his opponent.
- Stand Off: Erron Black stands his ground and can follow up with various attacks with his revolvers.
- Sand Toss: Erron Black flings sand up in a rising arc doing damage to his opponent, but also briefly stunning them.
- Tarkatan Stab: Erron Black unsheathes his Tarkatan blade and impales his opponent through their abdomen, lifting them into the air before they fall to their knees, where he follows up with several stabs before breaking the blade off in their chest.
- Long Shot: Erron Black drops to his knees, draws his rifle and gets off a shot at his opponent's legs.
- Swing Shot: Erron Black draws his rifle out by the barrel and smacks his opponent with it across their face, launching them in the air.
- Unload: Erron Black draws his rifle and unloads several shots while walking backwards.