Born during a time when Baramos was terrorizing the entire planet, Erdrick's father went on a quest to kill Baramos before he seemingly died at the hands of a dragon near the volcano of Gaia. Erdrick was destined to surpass him and defeat Baramos on his sixteenth birthday.
He soon defeated Baramos after a long and treacherous quest, just to find out Baramos was nothing but a pawn of Zoma. Erdrick traveled through the dark lands of Alefgard and finally defeated him, causing him to become the legendary hero.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C | Unknown, at least 7-C | At least High 6-A after defeating Zoma
Name: Erdrick, Loto, Roto
Origin: Dragon Quest (He appears in person as the main hero in Dragon Quest III which was a prequel)
Classification: Legendary Hero, Swordsman
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation, Healing, Expert Swordsman, Teleportation, Invulnerability, Magic, Elemental Manipulation, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation
Attack Potency: Building level (Can damage monsters the size of buildings) | Unknown, at least Town level (Fought Orochi who could destroy a large portion of a town with a single attack) | At least Multi-Continent level by the time he defeats Zoma (Zoma sealed away a large chunk of Torland and petrified Rubiss, he should also be comparable to his descendants who stopped Malroth)
Speed: Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
Lifting Strength: Class 25+ (Pushed giant boulders away) | higher (Much stronger than he was at the start of his journey)
Durability: Building level | At least Town level | Multi-Continent level
Range: Extended melee range with his sword; dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Rubiss Sword, Sword of Kings (Summons tornadoes), Shield of Heroes (Resistance to ice and fire magic), Armor of Radiance (Regains health for each step taken, immunity to dangerous floors such as lava, and resistance to fire and ice magic), Ortega's Helmet (Immunity to status effects), Crest of Loto, Orb of Light (Weakens evil), Sage's Rock (Lets him heal himself with no magic cost)
Weaknesses: Erdrick has a limited supply of MP with which to cast his spells.
- Defeated Zoma, a villain who won against Rubiss, who made a mass of multiple continents known as Torland
- Fought and impressed Xenlon, the god dragon of Zenithia
- Boom: Damages all enemies with a powerful explosion.
- Kaclang: Nullifies any damage taken from enemy attacks for a short period of time.
- Thoridain: Summons massive powerful bolts of lightning to deal heavy lightning-elemental damage.
- Healall: Heals all of his health.
- Kaswoosh: The Sword of Kings can generate colossal tornadoes and thunderstorms with a swing, deafening opponents and buffeting them with powerful winds.
- Zoom: Erdrick teleports to any location he's familiar with.
Key: Beginning of his Quest | Mid-Story | End of Story