The Eradicator Hexapod is a massive war machine used by the alien Scrin during the Third Tiberium War.
Powers and Stats
Name: Eradicator Hexapod
Origin: Command & Conquer
Classification: Alien war machine
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Many times more powerful than attacks capable of destroying buildings)
Speed: Superhuman (As fast as vehicles)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Town level (Can withstand nuclear weapons)
Range: About 100 feet
- Zeus Plasma Disc Battery: Fires several blasts of plasma in succession.
- Hard-point garrisons: Up to three Scrin infantry can garrison hard ports on the Redeemer so that they can fire out. The available troopers:
- Disintegrators: Short range anti-armor beam.
- Assimilator: Gradually repairs Eradicator Hexapod if it is damaged.
- Shock Troopers: Add plasma disk attack that can track a target. Good against vehicles and aircraft.
- Ravager: Shoots shards of Tiberium. Tiberium is toxic and radioactive.
- Mastermind or Prodigy: Enables Eradicator Hexapod to use a short-range teleportation.
It also en-houses the Lifeform Recycling System that recycles dead enemies into resources for the Scrin Foreman.
Feats: Its main feats are its incredible firepower.
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to EMP effects.