Enuo is a warlock who sacrificed his immortality for complete control of the Void. He wreaked havoc across the planet until the Sealed Weapons were created to defeat him, condemning him to the Void and allowing it to devour him. However, his essence survived, allowing him to take physical form in the Sealed Temple, where the Warriors of Light gathered to defeat him once and for all. He acts as the most powerful enemy in Final Fantasy V, surpassing Neo Exdeath in difficulty as the game's Superboss.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 5-A, possibly 3-C
Orgin: Final Fantasy V
Age: Over 1000 Years Old
Classification: Wizard, Necromancer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Ice, Water, Poison, Wind, and Lightning), Flight, Energy Blasts (In the form of Flare and Holy), Telekinesis, Teleportation, Petrification, White Hole Generation, Magic, command of the Void, Time Stop, Life Force Absorption, Resistance to Time Stop, Magical, and Physical Attacks, Durability Negation, Regeneration (Low-Godly, Restored his physical form after being completely consumed by the void), Immortality (Type 3)
Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level, possibly Galaxy level (Controls the Void and fought the Warriors of Light, required the powers of the Sealed Weapons to defeat)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Planet Class, possibly Galactic Class
Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Galaxy level (One of the toughest bosses in the game and survived attacks from the entire end-game party and managed to retain his soul and physical form in the Sealed Temple after being devoured by the Void)
Stamina: Extremely high
Standard Equipment: A Staff
Intelligence: Ruthlessly efficient and a master of the dark arts. He wreaked havoc across the planet uncontested due to his mastery of the Void and magic until the Sealed Weapons were created to defeat him.
Weaknesses: Due to his command of the Void, he is quite arrogant.
Notable Attacks and Techniques:
- Grand Cross: A wide reaching attack that inflicts random status conditions on all foes.
- Deep Freeze: Deals ice-elemental damage before freezing the time of the target and rendering them incapable of action.
- Drain Touch: Drains life force from the target. This attack cannot be reflected.
- Meltdown: Deals fire-elemental damage and inflicts Sap, rapidly draining the opponent of the their vitality until they succumb.
- Aqua Breath: Inflicts water-elemental damage on all targets.
- Bio: Inflicts moderate poison-elemental damage and inflicts Sap, rapidly draining the opponent of the their vitality until they succumb.
- Aeroga: Inflicts heavy wind-elemental damage on all targets.
- Blizzaga: Inflicts heavy ice-elemental damage on all targets.
- Firaga: Inflicts heavy fire-elemental damage on all targets.
- Thundaga: Inflicts heavy lightning-elemental damage on all targets
- Holy: Inflicts heavy holy-elemental damage on all targets.
- Flare: Deals heavy non-elemental damage to all targets.
- Giga Flare: Inflicts massive non-elemental damage across a wide area, a vastly more powerful version of Flare.
- Dimension Zero: Uses the power of the Void to inflict extreme non-elemental damage on one target, ignoring all defenses.