Born from a dark twisted pocket universe from a Leviathan, the Emperor Ing is the penultimate challenge that awaits Light Suit Samus. The massive beast towered over Samus, and at that moment, was considered to be her most dangerous enemy and possibly one of the top 5 strongest bosses of Metroid.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 4-C
Name: Emperor Ing (Emperor Terror in Luminoth language)
Origin: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Age: 50 years old
Classification: Phazon Born Life-Form, The "Alpha" of all Ing creatures
Powers And Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Power Drain, Can travel between Universes, Matter and Anti-Matter Attacks, Dark Energy Manipulation, Light Energy Manipulation, Regeneration (High-Low), Barrier Creation, Acid Gas Manipulation, Intangibility (Elemental, possibly Spatial), Ing Summoning, Can transform to a liquid state, Can corrupt an entity (also transforms said entity into a more powerful variation), Can resurrect the dead, Limited Teleportation, Resistant to the following: Toxic liquid and gas; Radiation; Mind Manipulation; Life Manipulation; Soul Manipulation; Biological Manipulation; Technological Manipulation; Reality Warping; headaches and other sickly conditions; Matter, Anti-Matter, Light, and Dark energy based weaponry;
Attack Potency: Small Star level+ (Was the first contender with Light Suit Samus and managed to actually put up a fight)
Speed: Massively FTL+ in Reactions and Short Bursts (Often dashed Samus in their battle with both his beams and short dashes)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Star Class+ (Often used Madman's Rush on Samus during their fight)
Durability: Small Star level+ (Tanked a relatively large amount of Light Samus' hits)
Stamina: Limitless (Being fueled by phazon [Albeit the monster seems to lack Hypermode abilities] provides a limitless time to fight)
Range: Tens of meters (A dozen meters) physically, unknown using teleportation (Teleports the lasers in front of the enemy)
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Intelligence: Low (Although is apparently high enough to make a pact with Dark Samus and semi-organize the rest of the Ings)
- Using the Ing's teleportation powers, it shoots six rays of light energy.
- Rushes the enemy, as more damage is placed on the Emperor Ing, the more dark energy is released around it, making nearly impossible to inflict physical damage without ignoring themselves.
- Absorbs all the dark energy around the location and made by Madman's Rush to fire a massive ball of dark energy to the ground, which is also omnidirectional.
- Infects and corrupts the enemy into a far stronger variation, can also affect the dead.
- A short range attack that when it hits, it temporary blinds the enemy .