|“||The world is very different for those who cannot see beyond what is placed before their very eyes.||„|
Every city has its dark side, even one whose reputation is already of a questionable hue. Noxus - though its name is already invoked with a mixture of reverence and revulsion - is no exception to this simple truth. Deep within the winding dungeons that honeycomb the earth beneath its dark, meandering streets lies the real underbelly of this sprawling metropolis, a haven for all manner of malevolence. Amongst the cults, covens, and secret societies that call this labyrinth their home, LeBlanc, the Deceiver, presides over the Black Rose, a remnant from a lost, yet similarly unscrupulous time in Noxian history. Ruthless and seemingly ageless, LeBlanc and her ilk were a mainstay in Noxian political affairs during the era before the militarization of the Noxian government. In those days, this guild of powerful magicians met in secret to further their hidden agenda and to hone a craft more subtle than that preferred by those currently in power.
While their exact motives have always remained mysterious, it was widely believed that the Black Rose was the true power behind the throne while the aristocracy still reigned in Noxus. When raw martial prowess became the ultimate determination of whose will held sway in the Empire, the Black Rose seemed to vanish overnight. Many believed that perhaps their time had simply passed and that its members had put aside their quests for social and political dominance. When LeBlanc reemerged at the gates of the Institute of War, however, it became clear that these masters of shadow and flame had simply been biding their time, waiting for a new global authority to emerge.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Emilia LeBlanc, the Deceiver, Evaine (Formerly), The Pale Woman
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Matron of The Black Rose
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Regeneration (Mid-low), Illusion Creation, Duplication, Invisibility, Short-range Teleportation, Can create magic chains to ensnare her opponents, Highly skilled manipulator, Some knowledge of Necromancy
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Staff
Intelligence: Very High (Leads the secret underground society of the Black Rose, and has done so without revealing its existence for many years, orchestrated Swain's ascension to Grand General of Noxus, a highly skilled manipulator and master of illusion and redirection)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: LeBlanc fires a bolt of magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Sigil of Malice: LeBlanc's spells inflict Sigil of Malice for 4 seconds. After 1.5 seconds, LeBlanc's next spell shatters the Sigil to deal extra magic damage to that target. Sigil of Malice cannot occur on the same target more than once every 5 seconds.
- Shatter Orb: LeBlanc projects an orb towards the target enemy, dealing magic damage. If Shatter Orb is empowered by Sigil of Malice, Shatter Orb bounces to the nearest ready Sigil of Malice.
- Distortion: LeBlanc dashes to the target location, damaging all nearby enemies upon arrival and leaving behind a return pad for 4 seconds, during which she can activate Distortion again at no additional cost. When recast, LeBlanc blinks to Distortion's return pad.
- Ethereal Chains: LeBlanc flings an illusory chain in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy they hit and tethering herself to them for 1.5 seconds. If the target does not break the tether by moving out of range, they are rooted for 1.5 seconds and dealt the same magic damage.
- Mimic: LeBlanc copies one of her spells and creates a Mimic decoy to cast it with her. The Mimic lasts 1 second.
- Shadow of the Rose: The Mimic appears at target location and approaches the closest visible enemy Champion, then casts a fake, non-damaging version of LeBlanc's most recent basic ability. Shadow of the Rose has a separate 150 second cooldown from Mimic. The Mimic lasts much longer but cannot be controlled.
- Mirror Image: When LeBlanc is below 40% maximum health, she periodically creates a controllable clone of herself for 8 seconds with less health. She and her clone then become stealthed for 1 second upon its creation.