|“||A rose cannot grow in darkness. It dies, and the darkness grows…||„|
Mysterious even to other members of the Black Rose cabal, LeBlanc is but one of many names for a pale woman who has manipulated people and events since the earliest days of Noxus. Using her magic to mirror herself, the sorceress can appear to anyone, anywhere, and even be in many places at once. Always plotting just out of sight, LeBlanc’s true motives are as inscrutable as her shifting identity.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Emilia LeBlanc, the Deceiver, Evaine (Formerly), The Pale Woman, The Faceless
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Matron of The Black Rose
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Regeneration (Mid-low), Illusion Creation, Duplication, Invisibility, Short-range Teleportation, can create magic chains to ensnare her opponents, some knowledge of Necromancy
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: Staff
Intelligence: Very High (Leads the secret underground society of the Black Rose, and has done so without revealing its existence for many years, orchestrated Swain's ascension to Grand General of Noxus, a highly skilled manipulator and master of illusion and redirection)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: LeBlanc fires a bolt of magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Sigil of Malice: LeBlanc's spells inflict Sigil of Malice for 4 seconds. After 1.5 seconds, LeBlanc's next spell shatters the Sigil to deal extra magic damage to that target. Sigil of Malice cannot occur on the same target more than once every 5 seconds.
- Shatter Orb: LeBlanc projects an orb towards the target enemy, dealing magic damage. If Shatter Orb is empowered by Sigil of Malice, Shatter Orb bounces to the nearest ready Sigil of Malice.
- Distortion: LeBlanc dashes to the target location, damaging all nearby enemies upon arrival and leaving behind a return pad for 4 seconds, during which she can activate Distortion again at no additional cost. When recast, LeBlanc blinks to Distortion's return pad.
- Ethereal Chains: LeBlanc flings an illusory chain in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy they hit and tethering herself to them for 1.5 seconds. If the target does not break the tether by moving out of range, they are rooted for 1.5 seconds and dealt the same magic damage.
- Mimic: LeBlanc copies one of her spells and creates a Mimic decoy to cast it with her. The Mimic lasts 1 second.
- Shadow of the Rose: The Mimic appears at target location and approaches the closest visible enemy Champion, then casts a fake, non-damaging version of LeBlanc's most recent basic ability. Shadow of the Rose has a separate 150 second cooldown from Mimic. The Mimic lasts much longer but cannot be controlled.
- Mirror Image: When LeBlanc is below 40% maximum health, she periodically creates a controllable clone of herself for 8 seconds with less health. She and her clone then become stealthed for 1 second upon its creation.