Lost within the Wailing Mountains, the Fortress of Flares lay abandoned, its training halls empty, its courtyard covered in leaves and dust. Upon a dais in its sealed temple rests a topaz cauldron filled with ancient ash, remnants of a pyre for the warrior-poet Xin. For three generations, Xin taught his acolytes the Bonds of the Guardian Flame, a series of mantras to train the mind and body for the harsh realities beyond the fortress walls. However, in teaching a warrior's way he earned a warrior's rivals, and in his autumn Xin was bested and slain. His followers spread to the wind. Yet as years turned to centuries and followers to descendants, his teachings endured by subtle whisper and deed. Touched by the teacher's lasting legacy, the Burning Celestial, inquisitive aspect of fire, cast himself to the Fortress of Flares and reignited the pyre ash. From these glowing embers emerged an image of Xin, wreathed in flame, his thoughtful countenance prepared to train and to teach, and to spread the fires of knowledge to all who seek guidance.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 5-B
Name: Xin, the Ember Spirit
Origin: Dota 2
Gender: Genderless, appears to be male
Age: As old as the earth
Classification: Ember Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, durability and endurance, Fire Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Immortality(Type 1, 4 & 8), Chain Manipulation, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Resistance to heat and harmful magic, Forcefield creation, Energy Manipulation
Speed: Likely at least Massively Hypersonic+ via scaling (It should be comparable to Storm Spirit if not faster, he is described as having "blazing speed" and his in-game speed is much faster than Storm Spirit)
Lifting Strength: Likely Class Z
Striking Strength: Likely Planet Class
Durability: Likely Planet level
Stamina: Likely limitless due to his nature
Range: Extended melee range with swords, planetary with Fire Remnant.
Standard Equipment: Dual swords and Starting/Core Items.
Intelligence: High(Xin was a scholar and a great warrior)
Weaknesses: He has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes).
- Basic Attack: Ember Spirit slashes his opponent with his dual swords.
- Searing Chains: Ember Spirit unleashes fiery bolas that wrap around nearby enemies, anchoring them in place and dealing damage each second.
- Sleight of Fist: Ember Spirit dashes around with blazing speed, attacking all enemies in the targeted area of effect, then returning to his start location. Deals bonus damage to heroes, and less damage to creeps.
- Flame Guard: Ember Spirit surrounds himself with a ring of fire that consumes incoming magic damage, leaving him unharmed. Flame Guard deals damage per second in an area around Ember Spirit while Flame Guard is active. If the shield is broken, the damage is also lost.
- Fire Remnant: Ember Spirit generates Fire Remnant charges every 35 seconds, with a max of 3 charges. Releasing a charge sends a Fire Remnant that runs to the target location at 2.5x Ember Spirit's speed. Using Activate Fire Remnant, Ember Spirit can dash out to his Remnants, exploding them for area of effect damage. The targeted Remnant will be arrive at last.
- Activate Fire Remnant: Select the Fire Remnant to arrive at.