Ellis Fahrengart is a main character of the Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance series. She is an Elementalist using the wind spirit Simorgh and a member of « Team Scarlet ». She is a serious and brave girl with a strong sense of justice. She has a straightforward personality which is also applied to her fighting style being rigid.
She is a daughter of the Fahrengart Duke Family, a top military family. Her talent as an Elementalist was revealed since childhood and she was an elite candidate as a promising Empire Spirit Knight. She was determined to be a splendid knight just like her admired step-sister Velsaria Eva Fahrengart. At a Blade Dance 3 years prior to the events of the series, there was a participant the same age as Ellis, Ren Ashbell, overwhelmingly defeating her strong sister. Full of admiration, she has since wanted to become like her.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Ellis Fahrengart
Origin: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Classification: Human, Elementalist, School Knight, Student of the Areishia Spirit Academy
Attack Potency: Large Building level
Speed: Superhuman with added Divine Power, Supersonic reactions and combat speed
Lifting Strength: Regular human (Higher with added Divine Power)
Striking Strength: Human Class (Higher with added Divine Power)
Durability: Likely City Block level
Stamina: Superhuman, possibly higher.
- She was able to take on Kamito, Claire and Rinslet by herself in Volume 1.
- She can fight against continuous waves of spirits.
- She is capable of continuously providing energy to her spirit Simorgh to carry/fly both her and Claire for over 12 hours under cold temperature.
- She can also fly at high speeds without her spirit.
Range: Melee range with spear and sword, Medium-Long Range with Wind attacks
Standard Equipment: Ray Hawk (her spear), Sword
Intelligence: While not as book-smart as the other main characters, Ellis still possesses a lot of knowledge on magic, history and politics. Her intelligence shines when in combat, where she can quickly adapt to situations and come up with ways of countering her opponents. She is also the leader of the school knights.
Weaknesses: She has trouble fighting against opponents who use underhanded tactics. She can also become too proud and quickly jump to conclusions. She is weak against strong earth attacks.
Feats: Helped take down her stepsister Velsaria (strongest student elementalist of the Ordesia Empire). Took down multiple elementalists from rival teams at once in the tournament. Injured and pushed back professional assassin Lily Flame. Took on and beat Imperial City elementalists. Took on Kamito, Claire and Rinslet by herself in Volume 1. She was able to easily dodge waves of magic projectiles while flying and carrying Kamito with her.
Spear Specialist: Her spirit’s elemental waffe (weapon form), Ray Hawk, is in the form of a spear. She is skilled to the extent of single-handedly taking on opponents with just her spear and using spirit magic simultaneously. The spear's tip, when powered by wind magic, is capable of piercing pretty much any armor.
- Wind Wall
- Wind Projectiles
- Flight Magic
- Wind Bombs: An attack meant for releasing a storm over a wide area
- Wind Armor
- Long-distance communication through wind
- Traveler's Guidance: A spell to help prevent getting lost by letting small wind spirits guide the person.
- Speed Enhancer
- Agility Enhancer
- Spirit Calming: Wind magic can be used to calm and even tame minor and small spirits
- Weapon Form (Ray Hawk): A beautifully crafted spear that can easily pierce through anything when wind magic is applied on it. The spear's tip can create sharp blades of wind to attack from a distance.
- Eagle Form (Simorgh):
- Stats: Attack Potency: Probably Building Level, Speed: Supersonic+, Durability: Building Level, Carrying Strength: War Horse level, Striking Strength: KJ, Stamina: Super Human, Range: Close-Medium, Intelligence: Animal.
- Wind Gust
- Wind Tornado
- Wind Charge
- (No Name): Can turn itself into countless sharp blades of wind to attack at Subsonic speed.