|“||Beauty is power too, and can strike swifter than any sword.||„|
Elise is a deadly predator who dwells in a shuttered, lightless palace, deep in the Immortal Bastion of Noxus. Once she was mortal, the mistress of a once-powerful house, but the bite of a vile spider god transformed her into something beautiful, undying, and utterly inhuman. To maintain her eternal youth, Elise preys upon the innocent, and there are few who can resist her seductions.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C
Name: Elise Kythera Zaavan, The Spider Queen
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several hundred years old
Classification: Magically Altered Human, High Priestess and Symbiote of Vilemaw, Member of The Black Rose, Mistress of House House Kythera and House Zaavan, Artifact Collector | Priestess of the Blood Moon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Shapeshifting, Zoolingualism (Spider), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Magic, Summoning (Spiderlings), Poison and venom creation and immunity, Web creation, Self-Healing (In Spider Form), Her venom can paralyze people instantly
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions) | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level (At least comparable to Blood Moon Zilean, though she is likely stronger due to being completely merged with her demon)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human, possibly Class 25 or higher in Spider Form
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level
Range: Standard melee range, dozens of meters with magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High (Easily deduced a method to greatly augment her house's power by marrying the scion of House Zaavan, as well as manipulating her detractors to secure a betrothal, So skilled in her ability to manipulate people that she was hand-picked by LeBlanc to join the ranks of the Black Rose, and was later entrusted as an artifact collector for the organization as well as managing to hide her transformation and affiliation for centuries while still remaining a public figure)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Elise fires a bolt of arcane magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage. In her Spider Form, she bites the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Spider Queen:
- Human Form: When Elise's abilities hits a target she gains one dormant Spiderling, up to 5 total. As shown in "Strand by Silken Strand" she is capable of creating hundreds of these spiderlings.
- Spider Form: Elise's basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and heal her on-hit.
- Neurotoxin (Human Form): Elise launches a blast of corrosive poison at the target enemy unit, dealing magic damage, which is capped against monsters.
- Venomous Bite (Spider Form): Elise dashes at the target enemy and bites them, dealing magic damage, which is capped against monsters.
- Volatile Spiderling (Human Form): Elise summons a venom-gorged spider for 3 seconds, which moves towards the target location. The spider explodes upon contact with an enemy unit or at the end of its lifespan, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies. If the spider does not hit an enemy before reaching the target location, it re-targets and chases down a nearby enemy, prioritizing champions. The spider's movement speed increases as it gets closer to its target.
- Skittering Frenzy (Spider Form): Elise and her spiderlings gain bonus attack speed for 3 seconds.
- Cocoon (Human Form): Elise fires a web in a line, granting sight of the first enemy hit for 1 second and stunning them.
- Rappel (Spider Form): Elise and her spiderlings lift up into the air, becoming untargetable for up to 2 seconds and Sight icon revealing the area for the duration. Upon landing, Elise's on-hit bonus damage and healing are increased for 5 seconds. If cast directly on an enemy, Elise automatically descends upon them after 1 second. While in the air, Elise can also use Rappel to select a target to descend upon.
- Spider Form / Human Form
- Spider Form: Elise transforms into a menacing spider, gaining 25 movement speed, melee attacks and a new set of abilities. Additionally, her basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and heal her. Elise can be accompanied by additional spiderlings, which become more powerful.
- Human Form: Elise transforms back into her human form, gaining ranged attacks and a new set of abilities.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing an unit.
- Runic Echoes Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus movement speed, ability power, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks against monsters deal bonus damage, and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring health. The wielder also gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions. Echo is amplified on large monsters. Hitting a large monster with this effect will restore 18% missing mana.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Liandry's Torment: Grants bonus health, ability power, and magic penetration. Dealing spell damage applies a damage-over-time effect that deals bonus magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current health per second for 3 seconds. This bonus damage is doubled against movement-impaired units.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter: Grants bonus health and ability power, and causes damaging abilities to slow affected units.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Blood Moon Elise