Eleanor Lamb is a major character in the story of BioShock 2. During the game's opening minutes, set during the era of the original BioShock, Eleanor is a Little Sister that has been bonded with the Big Daddy Subject Delta. Because of the nature of the bonding shared between alpha-series Big Daddies such as Delta and Little Sisters, they see each other as father and daughter despite not being directly blood related. Rather, Eleanor is the daughter of Sofia Lamb, rival of Andrew Ryan. Upon being forced to part with Subject Delta after Sofia Lamb forced him to shoot himself in the head, Eleanor becomes a rebel of Rapture. Sofia, fearing that she would bring the city down, put her in a medically induced coma. However, through her bond with Delta, Eleanor was able to reawaken him and guide him to her.
Powers and Stats
Name: Eleanor Lamb
Age: Late teens to early 20s
Classification: Big Sister, Genetically Modified Human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, and Durability, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Resistance to high pressure, Fire Manipulation, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Possession of Little Sisters
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, At least Class 10 with telekinesis
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level (Should be as durable as normal Big Sisters)
Range: Standard melee range, Dozens of meters with telekinesis and fire manipulation
Standard Equipment: Diving Suit, Extraction Needle
Intelligence: High (Has the composite knowledge of dozens of splicers and citizens of Rapture)
After years of gene therapy and perfected versions of the large-dose ADAM treatments Eleanor is gifted with the abilities of dozens of people and Splicers, with seemingly none of the usual negative side-effects. Powers she is capable of include:
- Telekinesis powerful enough to move live Splicers through the air.
- Superhuman Strength and Agility rivaling that of a legitimate Big Sister.
- Pyrokinesis in the form of explosive, ranged fireballs launched from her hands.
- Teleportation in a much cleaner form of the Houdini Splicers' signature ability, causing a bright purple glow when used.
- Compounded Intellect from many other citizens of Rapture, including their memories, skills and "essence".
- Little Sister Possession, allowing her to remotely enter the minds of Little Sisters and use them to perform various tasks. She is also able to temporarily endow others with this power through a special Plasmid.
- Extrasensory Perception. In addition to her deep-seated psychic bond with Subject Delta, Eleanor seems to have a "sixth sense" for danger, and she will instinctively attack any enemy as soon as they spot her or Delta during combat.