Elaine is King's sister and the guardian of the Fairy King's Forest in his absence. As the Holy Maiden who protected the Fountain of Youth, she repelled all intruders who would try to drink its waters as it would cause the rest of the forest to wither. Trapped by her position, she was left lonely and desolate until she met Ban, the first human she ever truly got to know.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely Low 7-B
Origin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Age: Over 1000
Classification: Fairy, Holy Maiden, Protector of the Fountain of Youth and the Fairy King's Forest
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Air Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Flight, Shapeshifting, Telepathy (Can read the hearts and minds of others to learn their true intentions and thoughts)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown (Does not fight in combat, relying almost entirely on her magic)
Durability: Likely Small City level (Should be tougher than Ban, but as a fairy she's physically weak compared to other races)
Range: Several kilometers with her magic (Holds dominion over the Fairy King's Forest and can detect and attack others through it)
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Intelligence: Fairly Intelligent
Weaknesses: Elaine is sheltered and has little knowledge of the world outside of the Fairy King's Forest other than what Ban has shown her.
- Imperial Wrath of the Great Wind: Elaine blows her opponents away simply by raising her arms.
- Imperial Wrath of the West Wind: With a flick of her wrist, Elaine blasts her opponent with a gust of wind.
- Golden Imperial Wrath: Elaine crushes her foes with a sudden burst of downward wind.
- Pursuing Whirlwind: Elaine attacks her opponent with several streams of wind that seem to wind to follow her target.
- Tempest Falls: Elaine creates numerous tornadoes around her target.