|“||My devices work best when they don’t work as intended… which is most of the time.||„|
A prodigy from the rough streets of Zaun, Ekko manipulates time to twist any situation to his advantage. Using his own invention, the Zero Drive, he explores the branching possibilities of reality to craft the perfect moment. Though he revels in this freedom, when there’s a threat to his friends he’ll do anything to defend them. To outsiders, Ekko seems to achieve the impossible the first time, every time.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, At least Low 2-C via hax | At least Low 7-C, likely at least 7-C, At least Low 2-C via hax
Name: Ekko, The Boy Who Shattered Time
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Vigilante, Criminal, Inventor, Zaun gang member (Former), PROJECT Initiate
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled swordsman, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Time Travel, Time Manipulation, and Reality Warping via the Z-Drive, Limited Self-Healing and Probability Manipulation via traveling backwards in time, Short-Range Teleportation, Forcefield Creation, Hologram Projection, Advanced knowledge of hextech and techmaturgical science, Time Paradox Immunity
Attack Potency: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level (Built the Z-Drive, a techmaturgical marvel far superior to anything Zaun has ever seen; should be considerably superior to the technologies of Vi and Jinx), At least Universe level+ with the Z-Drive's time manipulation (Regularly splits entire timelines in two and remerges them; every time he travels backwards in time, he shatters the timeline he occupied at the time, and all of its possibilities) | At least Small Town level+, likely at least Town level (Superior to his base form), At least Universe level+ with the Z-Drive's time manipulation, His QWQRE83 Chrono Blade ignores conventional durability (Its blade can adapt to the molecular structure of whatever he is cutting)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Kept up with and avoided multiple attacks from Doctor Mundo, Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class+, likely Town Class | At least Small Town Class+, likely at least Town Class
Durability: At least Small Town level+, likely Town level | At least Small Town level+, likely at least Town level
Stamina: Superhuman+ (Fought through an extensive beating from a vigilnaut over and over again in spite of obvious pain, Possesses immense determination, constantly overloading himself with physical and mental stress to make every second count for as much as it can)
Range: Extended melee range with his "sword", Dozens of meters with Timewinder and other abilities, Universe-wide with timeline manipulation
Standard Equipment: Piltover Clock Hand/QWQRE83 Chrono Blade, Zero-Drive, Flashbinder
Intelligence: Genius (Extremely resourceful and intelligent, Described as being able to build machines before he could crawl, managed to create the Zero-Drive and the Timewinder simply through trial and error despite not having any previous knowledge of the subject, able to easily pin point and target key weak points in his enemies' defenses after only briefly observing them)
Weaknesses: A perfectionist, living by the ideal that he will make the most out of every single second when it becomes important,. Traveling backwards in time, and into a new timeline, only partially restores damage and fatigue accumulated by his body; this can stack up very quickly over dozens or hundreds of rewinds, Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Ekko strikes the opponent with his clock hand sword. Applies stacks of Z-Drive Resonance.
- Z-Drive Resonance: Ekko's basic attacks and damaging abilities apply Z-Drive Resonance to affected enemies, lasting up to 4 seconds and stacking up to 3 times. At 3 stacks, Z-Drive Resonance is consumed to deal magic damage to the target. Against enemy champions, Ekko also gains Z-Drive Resonance bonus movement speed for 3 seconds. Z-Drive Resonance cannot affect the same target more than once every 5 seconds.
- Timewinder: Ekko throws a device in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies along its path. At maximum range or upon hitting an enemy champion, the device slows to a stop and expands, creating a field that Slow icon slows nearby enemies. After a short delay, the device contracts and returns to Ekko, dealing additional magic damage to enemies along its path.
- Parallel Convergence: Ekko calls upon an alternate version of himself that bats a device to the target location. After a total delay of 3 seconds, the device expands into a broad sphere that slows enemies by 40%, only revealing itself to enemies in the last 0.5 seconds. If Ekko enters the sphere, it detonates, shielding him for 2 seconds and stunning all enemies inside for 1.75 seconds. Ekko can detonate the sphere even while untargetable. Ekko's basic attacks also deal a percent of his target's missing health bonus magic damage, capped at 150 against minions and monsters, to targets below 30% of their maximum health.
- Phase Dive: Ekko dashes towards the target location, causing his next basic attack to gain range, deal bonus magic damage, applying spell effects in the process and blink to his target.
- Chronobreak: While Chronobreak is not on cooldown, Ekko is followed by a time-delayed hologram of himself that tracks where he was 4 seconds ago. After a short delay, Ekko blinks to his hologram's location, becoming briefly untargetable, dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies on arrival and healing himself. Using Chronobreak to go through Parallel Convergence will trigger its shield and stun.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Ring: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and ability power. Restores 4 mana upon killing an unit.
- Runic Echoes Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus movement speed, ability power, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks against monsters deal bonus damage, and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring health. The wielder also gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions. Echo is amplified on large monsters. Hitting a large monster with this effect will restore 18% missing mana.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Morellonomicon: Grants bonus mana, ability power, and cooldown reduction. Additionally, kills and assists restore 20% maximum mana, and dealing magic damage to an enemy champion below 35% health inflicts Grievous Wounds to them for 8 seconds. Grievous Wounds is a debuff that reduces all healing received by 40%.
- Zhonya's Hourglass: Grants bonus armor, ability power, and cooldown reduction.
- Stasis: Puts the user in stasis for 2.5 seconds, rendering them untargetable and invulnerable for the duration, but also unable to move, attack, cast spells, or use items during this time.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | PROJECT Ekko