Eis Shenron (三星龍, San Shinron; lit. "Three-Star Dragon") is one of the seven Shadow Dragons, the sixth to be fought by Goku. Eis is the dragon of the Three-Star Dragon Ball, and is the twin brother of Nuova Shenron. His elemental power relates to ice.
Powers and Stats
Name: Eis Shenron
Origin: Dragon Ball GT
Age: 16 (Created by the wish to erase all of Majin Buu's actions from humanity's memory in Age 774, with the Shadow Dragon Saga occuring in Age 790)
Classification: Shadow Dragon
Speed: Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Interstellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Talented martial artist
Weaknesses: Eis is rather cowardly despite his great power, as he was hesitant to fight Goku without Nuova taking him on, first.
- Ice Blasts: An attack that freezes someone in ice, but is apparently weaker than the Ice Ray.
- Kiai: Eis Shenron shoots with both hands together with a kind of Kiai of cold air. He uses this technique at close range against Goku.
- Ice Ray: Eis Shenron shoots a thin ray from his eyes that freeze anything it hits.
- Super Ice Ray: A more powerful version of Ice Ray, fires more like an energy blast from his hands.
- Whirlgig: Eis Shenron grabs the opponent and swings them around. Used on Pan in Dragon Ball GT,
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.