Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-C | At least 8-C
Name: Edward Falcon
Origin: Power Stone
Attack Potency: Street level (Can easily knock out highly trained humans with ease) | Building level+ (His missiles create big explosions, his Fire Tornado is taller than a building)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human | Superhuman
Striking Strength: Street Class | Building Class
Durability: Room level (Survived a fall of hundreds of feet + landing on his head and he was fine) | Building level+ (Only another Power Stone user can fight him off)
Stamina: Peak Human | Superhuman
Weaknesses: He is cocky and needs at least one Power Stone to transform
Notable Attacks/Techniques (Base):
- Heavy Cross: Punches multiple times and sends the opponent flying straight back and slightly upward. Good for knocking opponents into hazards directly behind them.
- Back-flip kick: Kicks the opponent multiple times and sends the opponent flying upwards in an arch.
- Spinning Uppercut: Jumps and makes a flying uppercut, sends opponent flying to Edward's left
- Roundhouse: Sends the opponent flying to Edward's right
Notable Attacks/Techniques (Only as Red Whirlwind):
- Homming Missile: Falcon fires a missile at his opponent. The missile has mild seeking capabilities. It can be fired in bursts of 3.
- Hurricane Aura: Falcon performs a rising, spinning uppercut surrounded by spiraling flames. It can connect multiple times and juggle the opponent.
- Missile Explosion: Falcon releases a salvo of missiles that track the opponent
- Burst Rocket: Falcon charges up his rocket booster and barrels into his opponent several times. This is most definitely Falcon's deadliest attack. When Falcon connects with a rush, it hits multiple times doing heavy damage and sends the victim hurtling in a random direction, open for the next rush
Key: Base | As Red Whirlwind