|“||A Cyborg Digimon that was artificially created from a Vademon that was captured, and had its configuration data analyzed and improved. In a certain country's facility, called "Area 51", it seems they were using and building extraterrestrial technology, but the truth is shrouded in mystery.||„|
|~ Digimon Reference Book|
Ebemon (E.B.E. Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) is a mega level, Cyborg type Digimon of the Dark Area. Curiously, Ebemon is strongly implied to have been created by the U.S. government in an attempt to weaponize the Digital World; though what has come of that is currently unknown.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | 3-C
Name: Ebemon, sometimes spelt EBEmon
Classification: Mega level, Cyborg Type Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mind Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Mastery over Firearms, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (As a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area, he is nonexistent), Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Can turn resistances into weaknesses and vice versa via Character Reversal, Resistance to Transmutation via High Resolution, Transmutation and Power Nullification via Unidentified Flying Kiss, Electricity Manipulation, Can lower Attack Potency, Can cause confusion, Can prevent transformations, If hit with an existence erasing attack, Ebemon will automatically enter its X-Antibody form as a defense., Poison Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation | All previous abilities, Durability Negation
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Via powerscaling to fellow Mega level Digimon) | Galaxy level (Astronomically stronger than before)
Speed: Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area) | Infinite
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | Galactic Class
Durability: Galaxy level | Galaxy level
Standard Equipment: Its blaster and various other unnamed weaponry and gear
Intelligence: Unknown, likely very high however. Consistently depicted as being an evolution of Vademon, who could bear spaceships and futuristic weapons, though whether or not that intelligence transfers over is unknown.
- Brain Rupture: Launches a cracking program into the opponent's brain using the gun it carries in its left hand, extracting the data stored in its brain.
- Planet Destroyer: Unlocks all of its accumulated power from the gun in its right hand, and is said to be able to destroy a single planet in an instant.
- Akuma no Nage Kiss: Blows a kiss at the opponent, either causing them to panic or hurling asteroids at them. This attack also has a chance to turn the foe into an 8-bit sprite while negating their abilities.
- Hold Beam: Fires a ray from its gun that prevents the enemy from evolving.
- Character Reversal: A magic attack that turns resistances into weaknesses and vice versa.
- Brain Rupture: Destroys its opponent's brain with the gun in its left hand.
- Planet Destroyer Justice: Instantly calculates the target's position and fires the gun on its right arm with 100% accuracy.
Keys: Ebemon | Ebemon X