Elca is one of the top three killers on the net. She is a hacker, and took Jaeha under her wing when the girl approached her to join the business as part of her revenge. Elca's moods and actions are erratic, her motives at times unclear. She seems to have the best interests of Jaeha in mind, not wishing the girl to become a killer until she is truly ready for it. She reached her position as a killer through the use of a terrifying program she developed, which converts the user's sensations of pain into ones of pleasure, allowing physical harm happening to her on the net to act like a drug rather than phasing her and eventually resulting in a madness she cannot control. This makes her a formidable opponent. She is not as talented a programmer as Jaeha, but far exceeds her in experience.
She was involved with members of Dexon, and had decided to turn herself in after her partner was harmed but is instead being used as a bargaining chip by Dexon. She trusts her assistant Mirenne, and through Mirenne, Elca has bequeathed Jaeha's definitive program to Jang Gun.
Powers and Stats
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert in Martial Arts, Weapon Master, Can copy skills (can copy magic as well), Reality Warping, Information Manipulation, Berserk Mode, Durability Negation
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Small Building level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Tens of meters
Standard Equipment: Knives
- Maxed Stats - All of her stats are at the maximum level.
- Copying - Can copy skills (can copy magic also).
- Safe Area - Moves the selected objects in a pocket dimension that exists separately from the main reality.
- Secure World - Using this ability the whole area, the size of the room (and possibly more) passes completely under her control. And within this zone she can do anything she wants (for example, may prohibit dying or prevent someone from feeling pain).
- Berserker mode - Disables pain (or rather replaces it with pleasure) and runs in an almost uncontrollable euphoria, mixed with a thirst for blood. In this state, killing anyone who gets in her way, but it dulls her instinct for survival.
Note: Her stats (striking strength, speed and durability) depend on her enemy's stats.