|“||The 'best' is wherever I decide to set the bar each day.||„|
Unlike his brother Darius, victory in battle was never enough for Draven. He craved recognition, acclaim, and glory. He first sought greatness in the Noxian military, but his flair for the dramatic went severely underappreciated. Thirsting for a method to share "Draven" with the world, he turned his attention to the prison system. There he carved out the celebrity he desired by turning the tedious affair of executions into a premiere spectacle.
At Draven's first execution, he shocked onlookers when he ordered the doomed prisoner to run for dear life. Just before the man managed to flee from sight, Draven brought him down with a flawless throw off his axe. Soon, all Draven's executions became a gauntlet through which Noxian prisoners raced for a final chance at life. He used this trial as his own personal stage and turned executions into a leading form of entertainment. He rallied onlookers into a frenzy, while desperate prisoners scrambled to evade him. They never succeeded. Rejecting the solemn, black uniforms of Noxian executioners, Draven donned bright outfits and developed flashy signature moves to distinguish himself. Crowds flocked to see Draven in action, and tales of his performances spread quickly. As his popularity grew, so did his already-inflated ego. He belonged at the centre of attention. Before long, the scope of his ambitions outgrew the population of Noxus. He decided that the glorious exploits of Draven should be put on display for the entire world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Draven, The Glorious Executioner
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Younger than Darius)
Classification: Human, Executioner, News Reporter
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1, possibly up to Class 25 (Can throw two gigantic axes long distances simultaneously, shouldn't be much weaker than Poppy)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with standard axes, Several kilometers with Whirling Death
Standard Equipment: Spinning Axes
Intelligence: A skilled combatant and good with crowds, otherwise Average
Weaknesses: Extremely egotistical (To the point where he is literally friends with himself), Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Draven throws an axe at his opponent. Grants Adoration stacks with League of Draven.
- League of Draven: When Draven catches a Spinning Axe, kills a minion or monster or destroys a turret, he gains a stack of Adoration. When Draven kills an enemy champion, he consumes all of his Adoration stacks and gains gold. Draven loses half of his Adoration stacks upon death.
- Spinning Axe: Draven starts spinning his axe, causing his next basic attack within 5.8 seconds to deal bonus physical damage. The spinning axe ricochets off the target high up into the air, landing 2 seconds later at a location determined by Draven's current movement direction and speed. If Draven catches it, Spinning Axe is refreshed on his next basic attack. Draven can hold up to two Spinning Axes in his hands at once.
- Blood Rush: Draven gains bonus movement speed which decays rapidly over 1.5 seconds and bonus attack speed for 3 seconds. Catching a Spinning Axe resets Blood Rush's cooldown.
- Stand Aside: Draven throws his axes in a line, knocking aside enemies hit, slowing them for 2 seconds and dealing them physical damage.
- Whirling Death: Draven hurls two massive axes in the target direction, dealing physical damage to every enemy struck. Upon reaching the edge of the map, striking an enemy champion or upon the reactivation of Whirling Death, the axes slowly come to a stop before changing direction and returning to Draven, dealing the same damage to every enemy struck on the way back. Whirling Death deals 8% less damage for each unit hit, down to a minimum of 40% damage. This damage reduction resets when the axes reverse direction.
- Wicked Blades: Draven deals bonus physical damage over 4 seconds every time he lands a Spinning Axe or a critical strike. Successive applications will carry over any remaining damage.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Blade: Grants bonus health, attack damage, and life steal.
- Berserker's Greaves: Grants bonus attack speed and movement speed.
- Infinity Edge: Grants bonus attack damage and critical strike chance, and increases critical strike damage by 50%.
- Essence Reaver: Grants bonus attack damage, critical strike chance, and cooldown reduction. Critical strikes restore 3% maximum Mana.
- Bloodthirster: Grants bonus attack damage and life steal. Life steal overheals the wielder, converting the excess healing into a shield that absorbs damage and decays when out of combat for 25 seconds.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.