|“||The 'best' is wherever I decide to set the bar each day.||„|
In Noxus, warriors known as reckoners face one another in arenas where blood is spilled and strength tested—but none has ever been as celebrated as Draven. A former soldier, he found that the crowds uniquely appreciated his flair for the dramatic, not to mention the spray of blood from each of his spinning axes. Addicted to the spectacle of his own brash perfection, Draven has sworn to defeat whomever he must to ensure that his name is chanted throughout the empire forever more.
Powers and Stats
Name: Draven, The Glorious Executioner
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Younger than Darius)
Classification: Human, Executioner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master axe marksmanship, Regeneration (Mid-low), Fourth wall awareness, Damage Boost (Via Spinning Axe), Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Blood Rush), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Stand Aside)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1, possibly higher (Can throw two gigantic axes long distances simultaneously)
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level
Range: Hundreds of meters with axes
Standard Equipment: Spinning Axes
Intelligence: A skilled combatant and good with crowds, otherwise Average
Weaknesses: Extremely egotistical (To the point where he is literally friends with himself)
- League of Draven: When Draven catches a Spinning Axe, kills a non-champion or destroys a turret, he gains a stack of Adoration. When Draven kills an enemy champion, he consumes all of his Adoration stacks and gains gold. In addition, killing a minion or champion summoned unit grants a Strike stack, up to a maximum of 6. If he drops an Spinning Axe axe or if an enemy minion near him dies without Draven killing it, he loses all of his Strike stacks. At 6 stacks, he consumes all of his Strike stacks, and gains 2 bonus Adoration stacks.
- Spinning Axe: Draven starts spinning his axe, causing his next basic attack to deal bonus physical damage. The spinning axe ricochets off the target high up into the air, landing at a location determined by Draven's current movement. Draven can hold up to two Spinning Axes in his hands at once.
- Blood Rush: Draven becomes ghosted, gains bonus attack speed and bonus movement speed.
- Stand Aside: Draven throws his axes in a line, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit, knocking them aside and slowing them.
- Whirling Death: Draven hurls two axes in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemies struck. Upon traveling a certain distance or striking an enemy champion, the axes slowly come to a stop before changing direction and returning to Draven, dealing the same physical damage to every enemy struck on the way back.