Dragonoid (or simply "Drago") is a fictional character and the protagonist of the anime series Bakugan: Battle, Dragonoid is based on a Fire Dragon or Red Dragon. Drago is the Bakugan friend and colleague Dan Kuso, they were together since the beginning of the series.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-C, likely 7-B | 6-B | At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C | 2-C | 6-B | 6-B | At least 6-B | At least 6-B, likely higher | At least 6-B, likely higher | 5-B | At least 5-B | At least 5-B, possibly 3-A | At least 2-C | At least 2-C, possibly higher | At least 2-C, likely higher
Classification: Dragon Man, Bakugan Pyrus
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Summoning, Flight, Statistics Manipulation (can increase his own power and decrease the power of others, his power will always remain above his opponent with Dianos Cocos X, can equalize his power to that of an opponent, but it cannot close larger gaps) Transmutation, Intangibility, Power Nullification, Resistance to Stat Manipulation and Power Nullification, Energy Absorption, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Portal Creation, Dimensional BFR, Durability Negation, Matter Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Telepathy. Invulnerability to Elemental Attacks, Darkness Manipulation and Light Manipulation with Neo Legend X, although it can only be activated if Vestroia X has been activated as well, Power Mimicry (Evil Copy, although he needs to see the power being used first,can temporarily gain the powers and abilities of others with Atomic Brave), Illusion Creation, Transformation (can transform into a stronger form with Chaos Ability X), Fate Manipulation (Aranaut can summon a six-sided die, should the opponent fall under one of the six attributes, Fire,Water,Darkness,Light,Earth,Air, they will lose the fight), possible Reactive Evolution (Dragonoid is stated to be capable of evolving infinitely, Bakugan are stated to evolve by battling), Invisibility (with Percival's cape), Danmaku (Daftorix uses Danmaku, as do many other Bakugan and Battle Gear), Poison Manipulation, Self-Matter Manipulation on a molecular scale (Preyas changes his attribute by manipulating his molecules), Attack Reflection, Sealing, Can see through walls etc., Life-Force Absorption (Serpenoid sucks the life-force out of opponents), Possible Black Hole Creation (Coredem is stated to have"dimensional holes" in his palms, these could be black holes), Mind Manipulation (hypnosis), Resurrection, Fusionism (Albeit limited, as he can only fuse with Infinity Helios and Infinity Taylean, although him possessing the DNA of all Bakugan may allow him to take on all of their characteristics), Can combine abilities together to create new ones, aka Double/Triple Abilities
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Comparable to other low-tier Bakugan, which are capable of creating massive hurricanes) | At least Town level, likely City level (Far superior to his base form, can summon a large hail of huge meteors as his signature attack) | Country level (Barely defeated Alpha Hydranoid, who obliterated Hades, who was able to evenly fight Neo Dragonoid) | At least Universe level, likely Universe level+ (Comparable to Silent Naga, was beating Silent Naga on his own for a while) | Multi-Universe level (Far stronger then Infinity Drago, stopped two universes from collapsing in on each other with minimal effort) | Country level (When fighting Maxus Helios, he created a massive explosion visible from space that was the size of a country) | Country level (Should still be comparable to Neo Dragonoid) | At least Country level (Fought evenly with Maxus Helios, who was able to shrug off Neo Drago's Country level attack) | At least Country level, likely higher (Managed to defeat Maxus Helios MK2 on his own) | At least Country level, likely higher (Managed to fight evenly with Maxus Helios MK2 who was stronger than before) | Planet level (Could fight Helios MK2 when Helios was using the Twin Destructor Battle Gear) | At least Planet level (Superior to his previous form, took on Dragonoid Colossus) | At least Planet level, possibly Universe level (Superior to his previous form, it was stated that if he were to fight Phantom Dharak that they'd rip the universe in half just as the original Dharaknoid and Dragonoid did) | At least Multi-Universe level (Could keep up with Razenoid, who had surpassed Code Eve, who is also superior to the Perfect Core) | At least Multi-Universe level, possibly higher (Stronger than before, defeated Evolved Razenoid) | At least Multi-Universe level, likely higher
Speed: Speed of Light (Even the weakest of Haos Bakugan can manipulate light for attacks, and Drago is shown to be comparable to them) | At least Speed of Light, likely FTL (Far superior to Tentaclear, a Haos bakugan which is far more powerful then many low-tier Haos Bakugan) | At least FTL (Faster then before) | Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Silent Naga) | At least Massively FTL+, likely Omnipresent (Became the core of Vestroia and could see everything that happened while in New Vestroia) | Likely FTL (Should still be comparable to Alpha Hydranoid) | Likely FTL | Likely FTL | At least FTL, possibly higher | At least FTL (Superior to his previous form, kept up with Maxuss Helios MK2) | At least FTL+, possibly Massively FTL+ | FTL+, possibly Massively FTL+ (Superior to his previous form) | FTL+, possibly Massively FTL+ (Superior to his previous form, was going to rip the universe in half in a short period of time, presumably) | Massively FTL+ (Could keep up with Razenoid, who surpassed Code Eve's power) | Massively FTL+ (Could defeat Evolved Razenoid) | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Town Class, likely City Class | Country Class | At least Universal, likely Universal+ | Multi-Universal | Country Class | Country Class | At least Country Class | At least Country Class, likely higher | At least Country Class, likely higher | Planet Class | At least Planet Class | At least Planet Class, possibly Universal | At least Multi-Universal | At least Multi-Universal, possibly higher | At least Multi-Universal, likely higher
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Town level, likely City level | Country level | At least Universe level, likely Universe level+ | Multi-Universe level | Country level | Country level | At least Country level | At least Country level, likely higher | At least Country level, likely higher | Planet level | At least Planet level | At least Planet level, possibly Universe level | At least Multi-Universe level | At least Multi-Universe level, possibly higher | At least Multi-Universe level, likely higher
Stamina: Very High
Range: At least several dozen yards | A few Kilometers | Several Kilometers | Planetary | Universal | Multi-Universal
Standard Equipment: None, but he can summon weapons and vehicles for battle.
Intelligence: High (He's a capable and experienced fighter)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Boosted Dragon: Adds 100 Gs to Dragonoid for the rest of the battle.
- Fire Wall: Subtracts 50 Gs from the enemy.
- Fire Tornado: Takes 100 Gs from the enemy and adds it to Dragonoid own power.
- Rapid Fire: Adds another Bakugan into battle to aid Dragonoid.
- Ultimate Boost: Unknown.
- Melt Flare: Fusion Ability, adds 100 Gs to Dragonoid.
- Fire Tornado: Takes 100 Gs from the enemy and adds it to Delta Dragonoid own power.
- Fire Wall: Subtracts 50 Gs from the enemy.
- Dragonic Enforcement: Adds 50 Gs to Dragonoid's power for the rest of the battle.
- D Strike Attack: Summons a large hail of meteors, acts as Delta Dragonoid's signature attack, adds 200 Gs to Delta Dragonoid.
- D Strike Extreme: Fusion Ability, summons a large hail of meteors, adds 200 Gs to Delta Dragonoid.
- Ultimate Dragon: Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid, nullifies the enemy's ability.
- Dragonic Ogre: Unknown.
- Dragon Plus: Unknown.
- Boosted Dragon: Adds 100 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid for the rest of the battle.
- Fire Wall: Subtracts 50 Gs from the enemy.
- Fire Torando: Takes 100 Gs from the enemy and adds it to Ultimate Dragonoid own power.
- Fire Judge: Adds 100 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid.
- Exceed: Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid's power.
- Melting Flare: Will block and nullify incoming attacks.
- Flame Strider: Haos Ability, nullifies enemy attacks.
- Dive Fleet: Aquoa Ability, allows Infinity Dragonoid to turn into water which then allows him to sneak up on foes and appear wherever he pleases.
- Fire Grandam: Subterra Ability, channels Subterra energy into a long ranged projectile.
- Aero Dragon: Ventus Ability, surrounds Infinity Dragonoid with Ventus energy which allows for a powerful charging attack, managed to destroy Silent Naga's Sykuria Shield.
- Lunatic Burst: Darkus Ability, Allows Infinity Dragonoid to fire a large number of high speed projectiles.
- Infinity Demon: Allows Infinity Dragonoid to fire a beam of energy directly from the Infinity Core from his chest.
- Dextra Attack: Requires the presence of all 6 Attributes and Infinity Demon must be activated, will then greatly enhance Infinity Demon's power.
- Burning Dragon: Adds 200 Gs to Neo Dragonoid's own power.
- Burning Tornado: Takes 400 Gs from the foe and adds it to Neo Dragonoid's own power.
- Fire Tornado: Takes 100 Gs from the enemy and adds it to Ultimate Dragonoid own power.
- Fire Shield: Subtracts 200 Gs from the enemy.
- Burst Shield: Nullifies the enemy's ability.
- Tornado Barrier: Nullifies the enemy's ability, subtracts 100 Gs from the foe as well.
- Strike Dragon: Takes 400 Gs from the foe and adds it to Neo Dragonoid's own power.
- Dragon Contender: Returns the enemy's power back to what it was in their base form, adds 600 Gs to Neo Dragonoid.
- Maximum Dragon: Takes 500 Gs from the foe and adds it to Neo Dragonoid's own power.
- Pyrus Slasher: Fusion Ability, subtracts 100 Gs from the enemy and adds 300 Gs to Neo Dragonoid.
- Dragon Clash: Takes 400 Gs from the foe and adds it to Neo Dragonoid's own power.
Key: Dragonoid | Delta Dragonoid | Ultimate Dragonoid | Infinity Dragonoid | Perfect Dragonoid/Perfect Core | Neo Dragonoid | Vexos Dragonoid | Maxus Neo Dragonoid | Cross Dragonoid | Maxus Cross Dragonoid | Helix Dragonoid | Lumino Dragonoid | Blitz Dragonoid | Titanium Dragonoid | Fusion Dragonoid | Aeroblitz Dragonoid
Note: Many of the abilities noted at the top of the page only apply to Lumino Dragonoid and any form that comes after Lumino Dragonoid. This is because Lumino Dragonoid possesses The Element, which is a fragment of Code Eve. This grants Drago the DNA of all Bakugan, allowing him to channel all of their powers and abilities.