|“||Mundo will let you know upfront: this probably hurt very much.||„|
Utterly insane, unrepentantly homicidal, and horrifyingly purple, Dr. Mundo is what keeps many of Zaun’s citizens indoors on particularly dark nights. This monosyllabic monstrosity seems to want nothing more than pain – both the giving of it, and the receiving of it. Wielding his massive meat cleaver as if it were weightless, Mundo is infamous for capturing and torturing dozens of Zaun’s citizens for his nefarious “operations,” which seem to have no overall point or goal. He is brutal. He is unpredictable. He goes where he pleases. He is also not, technically, a doctor.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Doctor "Mundo" Edmundo, the Madman of Zaun
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in his late 30s to early 40s)
Classification: Mutated Human, Noxian scientist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Regeneration (Mid-low normally, much higher with Sadism), Fire Manipulation, Can increase his strength and speed, Extremely high resistance to pain
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range to dozens of meters with cleavers
Standard Equipment: Infected Cleaver
Intelligence: Varies from Low to Very high (Has extensive knowledge of chemistry and medical science, but can delve into bouts of total insanity)
Weaknesses: His spells damage him with each use, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Dr. Mundo strikes the opponent with his cleaver.
- Adrenaline Rush: Dr. Mundo regenerates 0.3% of his maximum health each second.
- Infected Cleaver: Dr. Mundo hurls his cleaver in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits, capped at a minimum threshold, and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds. The damage is capped against minions and monsters. Dr. Mundo heals for half of Infected Cleaver's cost if it hits an enemy, and for the full cost if it kills its target.
- Burning Agony: Dr. Mundo deals magic damage each second to nearby enemies and reduces the duration of crowd control on himself.
- Masochism: Dr. Mundo gains bonus attack damage, increased by 1% per 1% of his missing health, for 5 seconds.
- Sadism: Dr. Mundo regenerates health every second for 12 seconds and gains bonus movement speed for the duration.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Shield: Grants bonus health and regeneration, and blocks 8 damage from basic attacks and single target abilities from champions.
- Cinderhulk Skirmisher's Sabre: Grants bonus health, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters, and deals constant magic damage to nearby enemies. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Challenging Smite: Upgrades Smite to Challenging Smite. Challenging Smite can be cast on enemy champions, revealing them for 4 seconds, reducing their damage by 20% and making them take true damage over 3 seconds basic attacks for the duration.
- Ninja Tabi: Grants bonus armor and movement speed, and reduces incoming damage from all basic attacks by 12%.
- Spirit Visage: Grants bonus health, magic resistance, regeneration, and cooldown reduction, and increases effectiveness of all sources of health restoration by 25%.
- Sunfire Cape: Grants bonus health and armor, and deals constant magic damage to nearby enemies.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.