|“||Fus Ro Dah!||„|
|~ Dovahkiin using Thu'um|
The Last Dragonborn or Laat Dovahkiin (Dovahzul: Laat-Dovah-Kiin, "Last-Dragon-Born"), generally referred to as the Dragonborn (Dovahzul: Dovah-Kiin, "Dragon-Born"), is the player character and protagonist of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and its expansions The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard and The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C
Name: Dovahkiin/The Last Dragonborn
Origin: The Elder Scrolls
Gender: Male (Canonically)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Blessed, Magic, Reality Warping (Dragon Shouts), Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Control, Intangibility, Can destroy souls, Weather Manipulation (Can create massive storms), Can passively absorb magical and elemental attacks, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transmutation, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense life, undead, and automation), Healing, Necromancy, Summoning, Magical Barriers, Can disintegrate his opponents, Life Draining, Fear Inducement, Invisibility, Flight, Can greatly reduce durability, Can paralyze, flash freeze, and poison his opponents, Skilled Swordsman, Can calm his opponent, effectively making them lose the will to fight, Light Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning), Statistics Amplification (Attack Potency and Durability), Transformation (Vampire or werewolf), Stealth Mastery, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Potentially Immortality (Type 1), Resistance to Magic, Soul Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation (Scaled to this text stating that a dragon withstood physical and physiological torture from Molag Bal and kept its will. The Prince has been shown to take away souls and psyches. He is also seemingly resistant to the influence of Hermaeus Mora and Soul Trap.)
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Should be comparable to the Greybeards that shook the world. Held his own against Alduin and defeated him once alone, while finally defeating him with combined power of 3 Nordic Heroes backing him)
Lifting Strength: Unknown. At least Peak Human (Can fight in giant suits of bulky armor without impediment), likely much higher
Striking Strength: At least Island Class
Stamina: Quite high (Can wander around carrying heavy loads, shrugs off hails of arrows capable of piercing him with little more than a grunt)
Range: Several hundreds of meters
Standard Equipment: Swords, bows, armor, potions, etc.
Weaknesses: His shouts have a cooldown time within the game. (Unknown if game mechanics or not)
- Marked For Death: This attack reduces durability significantly. The effect is permanent and stacks with each use, but one is more than enough.
- Soul Tear: This attack rips out and destroys the soul. The corpse is then brought back from the dead as an reanimated object to aid the Dragonborn and eventually becomes an ash pile.
- Become Ethereal: This ability temporarily gives the Dragonborn complete invulnerability to all physical, elemental, and magical based attacks. It also grants limitless sprint.
- Bend Will: All forms of life must obey and do the Dragonborn's bidding.
- Slow Time: Slows down time by 90% for 16 seconds.
- Storm Call: Strikes down the enemies of the Dragonborn with destructive lightning. It covers the entirety of Skyrim.
- Ice Form: Instantaneously freezes the opponent solid for a brief period of time.
- Disarm: Any form of weaponry and equipment will be immediately removed from the opponent's hand.
Note: Here are all the shouts and spells that you can learn in the game.