Dodrio is a three headed bird Pokémon based off both, the Ostrich and the Dodo Bird. It evolves from Doduo at level 31.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-C
Gender: Varies (50% Male, 50% Female)
Classification: Triple Bird Pokémon
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Large Island Class+
Durability: At least Large Island level+
Stamina: Likely limitless (One of its heads never sleeps)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: Bitter Berry. Sometimes a Sharp Beak to increase avian attacks.
Intelligence: High (It has the innate ability to use all three of its brains to collect data, formulate and then execute complex plans and strategies.)
Weaknesses: Tends to overanalyze things. Weak to Rock- Ice- and Electric- type attacks from Pokémon.
- Run Away: Dodrio will always be capable of escape.
- Early Bird: Dodrio doesn't stay asleep for long.
- Tangled Feet: Confusion makes Dodrio more evasive.
- Peck: Dodrio pecks the opponent.
- Growl: Dodrio growls at the opponent, lowering his or her attack.
- Quick Attack: Dodrio blitzes the opponent with a powerful tackle. This move has increased priority.
- Rage: Dodrio attacks, and the power of rage increases its attack every time it is hit.
- Pursuit: An attack that does double damage if the foe tries to escape from battle.
- Pluck: Dodrio pecks the opponent, but this time eats the item its holding, assuming it's edible.
- Tri Attack: Each of Dodrio's heads create a beam of fire, electricity, and ice respectively and fire. It can burn, paralyze, or freeze an opponent.
- Accupressure: Dodrio sharply raises a stat at random.
- Agility: Dodrio relaxes its body to sharply raise its speed.
- Drill Peck: Dodrio forcefully drills its beak into the opponent.
- Uproar: Dodrio creates a damaging sound that prevents anyone from sleeping, and won't stop until it calms down.
- Endeavor: Dodrio lowers the opponent's health to make it match Dodrio's.
- Thrash: Dodrio forcefully beats on an opponent until it becomes confused.