|“||By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!||„|
The narcissistic surgeon Stephen Strange lost the use of his hands in an accident. Humbled and alone, he was taken under the tutelage of the Tibetan immortal, the Ancient One. Now, as the Marvel Universe's sorcerer supreme, he fights all the demons and eldritch horrors that no other hero can withstand.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 2-C | 2-C
Name: Stephen Strange
Origin: Marvel Comics
Age: Unknown (likely 40s - 60s). Several thousands of years old factoring in time travel.
Classification: Human, Sorceror Supreme of the Earth dimension
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Martial Artist, Flight, Mastery of Many Forms of Magic including ones he developed himself, Supernatural Senses, Telepathy (both offensive and defensive), Illusion Creation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Astral Projection, Intangibility, Time Manipulation (can slow, accelerate, reverse and loop time), Time Stop, Time Travel, Dimensional Travel and Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Reality Warping, Portal Creation, BFR, Sealing, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Power Nullification, Power Absorption, can survive in space and other hostile environments, is immune to any diseases and does not age due to making a pact with Death, Immortality (Type 1, 3 and 4), Regeneration (Mid), Can create forcefields, Psychometry, can travel between universes, Shapeshifting, Can summon many powerful cosmic beings and their power, Necromancy, Possession, Energy and Matter Manipulation, Energy and Life Force Absorption, Transmutation, automatic defenses, Resistance to Void Manipulation, Illusions/Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation and Sealing
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Has consistently fought against beings such as Dormammu and The In-Betweener, and has channeled the power of similar entities on numerous occasions) | Multi-Universe level
Speed: Massively FTL+ Combat / Reaction Speed (Comparable to the Ancient One, who reacted to Umar's Bolt of Bedevilment), with Massively FTL+ flight speed (Was sent to the edge of the universe by Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet and returned within seconds). Omnipresent when merged with Death or Eternity.
Lifting Strength: Peak human
Striking Strength: Street Class
Durability: Street level, Unknown when merged with abstract entities. | Unknown
Stamina: Very high
Range: Depends on the circumstances, universal and cross-universal showings exist
Standard Equipment: Many magic artifacts, such as the Eye of Agamotto, which draws power from the cosmic being of the same name and can pierce through any illusion, gives him massively upgraded senses, open dimensional portals, and many other effects. The Cloak of Levitation allows him to fly (he can fly without it, but using the cloak doesn't consume any energy) He can also control the cloak remotely, like Surfer does with his board. The Wand of Watoomb, which can control "cosmic winds" allowing him to reach anywhere in the universe very quickly, or banish others to the far reaches of the universe, and the Ring of Full Power, which allows him to access all of his power while in his astral form. Has the Soul Gem, but will pretty much never use it.
Intelligence: Genius. The most powerful sorcerer in the universe, fought for thousands of years in a magical war, created his own forms of magic and mastered nearly every form of magic in existence, the leading authority on magic and mystical related subjects, highly skilled in HtH combat, a vast amount of experience battling nearly every conceivable type of foe
Weaknesses: Weaker without his artifacts
Created a null space that ran parallel to space-time, existing outside of it. Here, the regular laws of direction, dimensionality, and even barriers that separate minds either break down or exist very differently.
- The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak: This spell draws power from the god Cytorrak (the same entity that empowers Juggernaut). It creates a series of red rings (that can also take the form of a sphere) that home in on, bind, and constrict an opponent. This can easily hold Class 100 characters.
- Power steal: Doctor Strange is an expert at stealing powers from others, he has even been able to drain the complete power of strong reality warpers
- Astral form: By separating his spirit from his body, he can fight as a spirit, gaining permanent intangibility, invisibility (except to magic - sensitive methods of detection) and the ability to possess others. However, his physical body becomes vulnerable while doing this.
- The Images of Ikonn: A spell that reaches into an opponent's mind and confronts them with their own worst fears, regrets, and all other buried negative emotions. Was effective against Galactus.
- Shield of the Seraphim: A powerful magical shield that can be used to amplify Doctor Strange's defenses
- Montessi Formula: An anti-vampire spell. Works by changing the laws of physics to make it impossible for vampires to exist anywhere in the universe.
- The Seal of Morpheus: Sends an opponent into an eternal sleep
- Avatar of Eternity: Strange's most powerful technique. It requires a bit of meditation, but he can temporarily bind himself to the abstract being Eternity, the embodiment of all space throughout the universe. With this, he was able to defeat the abstract being Mistress Death
Key: Base | With Shuma-Gorath's Powers
Note: This profile only covers the Marvel 616 version of Doctor Strange at the height of his powers, not the current extremely depowered version.
Note 2: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.