|“||I have looked into the future, I have seen how one violent action after another spins the world toward a future where all that remains of Earth is a burned out cinder. Every time I have looked into the future, that is what I have seen. Every time but one. In one possible future mankind becomes united. Cures for all diseases are found. Global conflict ends. Hunger is abolished. Education is universal. And no one goes without. In that world, there are laws. To break even the slightest of these is to suffer immediate and terminal punishment. ...Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish... and survive. Only one. Doomworld.||„|
|~ Doctor Doom|
Doctor Victor Von Doom is the dictator of Latveria and the archnemesis of the Fantastic Four. The son of a Romani witch, Cynthia von Doom, he was orphaned at a young age, and grew into a brilliant, stubborn man who used his technology to protect his people. He traveled to the United States to study, where he met Reed Richards and immediately disliked him. However, after a machine he created to communicate with the dead malfunctioned, his face was badly scarred, and he blamed Richards for the incident.
Expelled, he traveled the world, ultimately collapsing on a Tibetan mountainside. There, he was rescued by monks, whose martial arts he mastered before taking control of their order himself. After creating himself a complex suit of power armor, complete with a mask to hide his badly scarred face, he named himself Doctor Doom. He conquered Latveria and looked to the future, immersing himself in sorcery and science so he could conquer the planet and rule over it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-B | High 1-B
Name: Doctor Victor Von Doom
Origin: Marvel Comics
Age: Millions of years old (Has lived through human history after being sent millions of years into the past)
Classification: Human Sorcerer / Scientist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Flight, Enhanced Senses, Magic, Energy Manipulation and Absorption, Technological Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Matter Manipulation (Can use his Molecular Expander to change the size of objects, can transmute matter into raw energy and then absorb it), Transmutation, Size Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Teleportation, Portal Creation, Time Travel, Can send people back in time, Mind Manipulation (can switch his mind with others), Illusion Creation, Willpower Manipulation, Summoning (Hordes of demonic creatures), Master Martial Artist, Power Absorption, Incredible willpower, Healing, Immortality (Type 6), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Possession, Magic, and temporal displacement
Attack Potency: Planet level (Can trade blows with and overpower The Thing) | High Hyperverse level (He killed The Beyonders, and after the Molecule Man absorbed their power, Doom was allowed to channel it)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with the Fantastic Four) | Unknown. Likely Immeasurable
Lifting Strength: Likely Class M | Unknown
Striking Strength: Planet Class | Unknown
Durability: Planet level (Can tank blows from the Thing) | Likely High Hyperverse level
Stamina: Unknown. His armor can fight even if he is unconscious.
Range: Standard melee range. Up to Intergalactic via equipment | Much further
- Power Armor: Doom is never without his power armor, which vastly enhances his physical capabilities. It has many computers built into it, which automatically track and attack targets, supported by an near-sentient AI that answers to Doom. His armor is powered by a black hole generator, and can generate forcefields. It is equipped with many weapons, such as lasers, repulsor beams, missiles, grenades, and so on. With his armor on, Doom can survive in space and underwater, is equipped with recycling systems that produce air, water, food, and energy, and has defenses to protect him from telepathic and magical attack. He has enhanced sensors that scan on all frequencies and magnify his senses.
Intelligence: A supergenius and polymath, and one of the most intelligent people on the planet, rivaled only by Mister Fantastic. Doom is a phenomenal strategist and inventor, creating armor superior to even that of Iron Man, and countless other devices. He has vast knowledge of magic, cosmic beings, alien races, and other dimensions, and his mastery of magic is such that he is a candidate for Sorcerer Supreme. He's accepted as the highest authority on time travel in the world, and is aware of many events in his future.
Weaknesses: Doom is very arrogant and overconfident, sometimes becomes bored and allows his opponents to win, and abides by a strict code of honor.
- Cosmic Power Siphon Harness: A device built by Doom that allows him to steal the cosmic powers of other beings, incorporated into his armor. He's used it to steal the powers of Silver Surfer, Uatu, Galactus, and others.
- Ovoid Mind Transfer: A mental power that Doom learned from the alien Ovoids. By making eye contact with another being, he can transfer his consciousness into their body, switching places their original consciousness, and leaving them in his old body. As he prefers his own body to that of any other, he dislikes doing this, but will do it if necessary.
- Crimson Bands of Cytorrak: A spell that draws power from the god Cytorrak to create several red energy rings to bind an opponent. Doctor Doom learned this spell after watching Doctor Strange perform it.
- Doombots: Doom is well known for his Doombots, robots with his abilities, intellect, powers, and a few other robotic skills. He may use them to support him in battle, or to take his place so he can avoid death or tend to more important matters personally.
Note: This profile only covers the current Marvel 616 version of Doctor Doom. Not all of the features described in his armor are present at once (although they could be), he is continually upgrading and modifying his armor, these are just some of the devices and abilities he has used throughout the years.
Key: Base | God Emperor Doom
Notes: Before making any changes to this page, please read and follow the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics.
In lack of better options, we consider that an Infinity Gauntlet managed to slow down "God Emperor Doom" as a massive outlier.