Diancie is a Rock/Fairy Mythical Pokémon that was introduced in Gen VI.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B | At least 5-B
Gender: Genderless, though referred to as female.
Classification: Mythical Pokémon, Jewel Pokémon, Pokémon, Princess of the Diamond Domain
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Earth Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Flight, Telepathy, Immunity to Dragon Type moves, Resistance to Normal, Flying, Bug, Fire, and Dark Types moves.
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher (Much faster than any normal Pokémon) |At least Sub-Relativistic, likely higher (Reacted and kept up with Yveltal)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Durability: Small Country level | At least Planet level (Took hits from Yveltal)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds to Thousands of kilometers as Mega Diancie with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: Diancite (Allows Diancie to Mega Evolve)
- Clear Body: Base Diancie only. Diancie cannot have its stats lowered by the opponent.
- Magic Bounce: Mega Diancie only. Any moves that either don't do damage or direct damage such as Taunt or Leech Seed will be reflected back at the opponent.
- Diamond Storm: Diancie's signature move. Diancie unleashes a storm of pink diamonds at the opponent. It can hit multiple opponents and has a chance to increase Diancie's defense per opponent hit.
- Tackle: Diancie tackles the opponent.
- Harden: Diancie hardens its body boosting its defense.
- Rock Throw: Diancie throws a rock at the opponent.
- Sharpen: Diancie sharpens its body to boost its attack.
- Smack Down: Diancie throws a rock which grounds any opponents in the air.
- Reflect: Diancie sets up a protective barrier around itself and its allies that halves the damage of physically based attacks.
- Stealth Rock: Diancie sets up a series of rocks that damage any opponent who enters or reenters the battle.
- Guard Split: Diancie averages its defense and special defense with its opponent's using its psychic power.
- Ancient Power: Diancie manipulates nearby rocks with an ancient power and hurls them at the opponent. This may also raise all of Diancie's stats.
- Flail: Diancie flails around to attack. The lower its health the higher the damage.
- Skill Swap: Using its psychic power Diancie swaps Abilities with the opponent.
- Power Gem: Diancie creates gem-like projectiles which it then fires at the opponent.
- Trick Room: Diancie creates a bizarre area using its psychic power that makes those who are slow fast and those who are fast slow.
- Stone Edge: Diancie creates two rings of small sharp stones around its body and sends them at the opponent. It has a high chance of dealing critical damage.
- Moonblast: Diancie draws power from the moon into a sphere and then fires it at the opponent. It has a chance to lower their special attack.
- Light Screen: Diancie sets up a psychic screen around itself and its allies that halves the damage of special attacks.
- Safeguard: Diancie sets up a protective barrier around itself and its allies that protects against status conditions.
- Dazzling Gleam: Diancie emits a powerful beautiful flash of energy that can hit multiple opponents.
Key: Diancie | Mega Diance