One of the three Top Executives of the Donquixote Family, Diamante was one of the founders of the Donquixote Pirates as he helped raise and train Donquixote Doflamingo to become the man he is today.
Having eaten the Hira Hira no mi (Ripple Ripple fruit), a Paramecia class Devil Fruit, Diamante has gained the ability to turn his body and inanimate objects that he touches into flags.
Diamante is responsible for the murder of Rebecca's mother and Kyros' wife, Scarlet, and took the place as the Hero of Corrida Coliseum after the Donquixote family took hold of Dressrosa after framing the Riku family for betraying the people. He is completely loyal to Doflamingo and believes him to be the true King of the sea and perhaps even the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 7-A
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Paramecia Devil Fruit user, Donquixote Family Top Executive, Pirate, Swordsman
Speed: Massively Hypersonic via powerscaling
Lifting Strength: Class G+ via powerscaling
Striking Strength: Likely Mountain Class
Stamina: High (Can fight competitively with Kyros despite taking damage in the process)
Range: Varies between several meters and a few hundred meters with sword. Up to a few hundred meters with his Devil Fruit power.
Standard Equipment: His steel cape, pistol, and rapier. He also has canons that can blast numerous iron spikes into the sky and an iron umbrella.
Intelligence: Fairly High (He has learned to utilize his Devil Fruit in a clever way. He is also highly deceptive and knows how to aggravate his opponents)
Weaknesses: As a Devil Fruit user, Diamante is weakened when submerged waist-deep in water. He can be rendered incapacitated when completely submerged.
Hira Hira no mi: Diamante has the ability to turn his body and other objects he touches into flags, which allows him to store and carry various weapons and tools.
- Army Bandera: Diamante places his hand on the ground, and manipulates the environment surronding him for at least hundreds of meters. He makes the environment wave, making walking and any other ground movements extremely difficult for his opponent to execute, but Diamante himself is unaffected by this.
- Death Enjambre: Diamante launches numerous confetti high up into the air. These turn into spiked iron balls and fall at high speeds toward the ground. It is much like being caught in a massive rain-storm, except much more deadly.
- "Lock": Diamante converts his weapons or cape back to its original steel substance, acting as a weapon or shield.
- Corrida Glaive: Diamante turns his sword's blade into a shape identical to a bull's head, using it to both pierce and smash his opponents.
- Vipera Glaive: Diamante turns his sword's blade into a long whip that can travel a long range and slash or pierce his targets. He can manipulate its trajectory even while it is in mid-attack, changing its direction right before it hits a target, if he so chooses.
- Half-Moon Glaive: Diamante points his sword downward, rotating it 180 degrees to his right or left until it is above his head. He shouts the attack name and brings the blade down, sending a long ranged sword wave at his enemy.